Burn Baby Burn!

The quintessential people and stuff mover.
ajdenette

Re: Burn Baby Burn!

Post by ajdenette »

Well fuser as one of those poor vanagon owners around here :roll: the metal piece is avalible at http://www.van-cafe.com/home/van/page_1 ... apter.html and will replace the plastic one and act in the stock manor.
Alex

|_________oo_oo
/ /__/____[_____\
I I======[]IIIIIII[]
()_)-----()_)----)_)
dano

Post by dano »

to replace all the fuel lines in a 79 bay it looks like you need to drop the motor to get the access panel out to get to the fuel lines is that right or am i over thinking this ??????
fusername

Post by fusername »

overthinking, don't worry. It can all be done wih the motor in. And if you havent rebuilt your fuel tank lately I highly reccomend a fuel line shutoff, best 3$ I spent on my bus a long time. I had a bad month of running empty alot which stirrs up junk and clogs the filter real fast. 3 months, three filters. cutoff would have made that a much more bearble winter. I added it after dropping my engine for the second time in 3 weeks. love it, and makes good anti theft. lawnmower shops carry em. turns fuel filter replacement into a super fast job.
give a man a watch and he'll allways know what time it is. give him two and he can never be sure again.

Things are rarely just crazy enough to work, but they're frequently just crazy enough to fail hilariously.