STF's One Step program

Offroad VW based vehicles have problems/insights all their own. Not to mention the knowledge gained in VW durability.
Lotrat

Re: STF's One Step program

Post by Lotrat »

ts39136 wrote:Lorat. Still the same, doesn't work.

I clicked on another map, and on that one all you had to do was click on the map at your location and it brings up an entry screen. So, there must still be something wrong with the permissions.

Sorry so late, Been busy in the garage and just saw your post.

-Tim
Clicked more buttons and seems to work for me. So its working 50% of the time since we are the only two clicking on it.
STF Member Map
ajdenette

Post by ajdenette »

Lorat I have tried a couple times the page loads fine but as soon as I put in my adress it errors and I have no way to make a flag

Picture of what I was getting and to try to find what wasnt working romoved to remove adress.
Last edited by ajdenette on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alex

|_________oo_oo
/ /__/____[_____\
I I======[]IIIIIII[]
()_)-----()_)----)_)
Lotrat

Post by Lotrat »

They have an admin check box to allow/disallow users to add icons. I think the setting is backwards. Try it now.
ajdenette

Post by ajdenette »

yes it works now more than one marker now 8) thanks lorat
Alex

|_________oo_oo
/ /__/____[_____\
I I======[]IIIIIII[]
()_)-----()_)----)_)
Lotrat

Post by Lotrat »

Would you check or uncheck this box? The correct answer is unchecked... :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lotrat

Post by Lotrat »

The STF member map is online! ...with a 66% success rate, but I'm optimistic.

STF Member Map
Hedrock

Post by Hedrock »

I'm on! Is anybody coming for a visit now that they know where Hedrock Motor Sports World Headquarters is? :lol:
Collecting parts again... No I'm not going to say why!
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

Ditto, added in Az.
TimS

Post by TimS »

I'm on there now. Thanks for fixing it, Lot-rat.
Don’t ever yield your gift of dream; Your knack for gumption, too. For “It’s the crazy ones that have all the fun," if dreamers yearn to do.
Hedrock

Post by Hedrock »

I just looked at the map again and saw Leather's pic. All I can say is the desert sun has done him well :shock:
Collecting parts again... No I'm not going to say why!
Leatherneck

Re: FNG's and those that lurk.

Post by Leatherneck »

An old post of mine. Still holds true today, this is a cool place to hang out and work on your OFF-Road ride.
Leatherneck wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:50 pm
Leatherneck wrote:We welcome new folks to spread their experience, ask some simple questions and banter with the crowd.

This is a loose-knit group of great guys with varying levels of skill, budget and experience... we're all learning --- we're all reporting. ... selling and trading parts is cool .. compared to some other internet destinations, we do have folks from accross the country...

It's our hope that you post often, benefit from the historical questions & answers etc. We want STF Offroad to be your forum home. If you are lurking and/or a guest, please login and contribute

Welcome and please post often.
If you would fill out your user profile and post here also.

Click below
Who are you?
Off-Road rides

PS... Guess we have to mention the some of the rules too...
1-Language choice... soften or eliminate swearing
2. No Flaming
3-Be constructive and positive
4-Have fun and joke around .

We make every attempt to having you make edits to your own post... there is minimal use of editing your posts...

STF has a PM (Private Mail) feature, try to check it before you log off. You might have mail.
The atmosphere I would like the Off-Road forum to be like is the local Baja and buggy builders hang out, a place where you go in kick your feet up have a drink of whatever is in the fridge, talk to your friends about what you are doing, get some help or help out a fellow Off-Roader having some problems. You cracks some jokes and raz the guy who never buys beer but always takes the last one. But like anyplace you respect the rules of the guy who owns the place. That is what I vision when I step foot into the STF Off-Road Forum.