Tikos A-Arm baja

Offroad VW based vehicles have problems/insights all their own. Not to mention the knowledge gained in VW durability.
tikotiko

Re: Tikos A-Arm baja

Post by tikotiko »

Just to put it out there im not really gonna kill anyone but im probably gonna whoop some ass today. Hes a big boy but my mma history is telling me to go for a double under hook take down and quickly recover a half mount position to drop continues elbows if he rolls to get up ill go for a choke.
I just wanna drive it that's it.
CentralWAbaja

Post by CentralWAbaja »

Sounds like a good plan....but probably not worth it :wink:
It is not Mickey Moused.....It's Desert Engineered!
tikotiko

Post by tikotiko »

Well guys this is just sad. Months now and no progress. Now vinnie started tee ball which is awesome to see cause I never played sports. Julia starts gymnastics and marina might start soccer but I dont agree with it. Shes not much of a runner if theres a sport that requires an ipod ...... well that might be the one for her.
Getrdone

Post by Getrdone »

I couldn't imagine. My boy plays sports year around and it's a major effort. Football starting up, post season lax just ending and just have enough time to slip a cast in there for a broken thumb. I promised him he could play all the sports he wants if he keeps aceing report cards
tikotiko

Post by tikotiko »

I love seeing thier smiles. We're in the cabin this weekend in big bear. Its been raining with some thunder it looks beautiful but the kids r getting bored. Purchased alot of fishing gear that im debating returning since it wasnt used. Just cause im a cheap ass
seabeebuggy

Post by seabeebuggy »

does the car work? I will be moving back to the area. NV. and will be going on some trips again.
tikotiko

Post by tikotiko »

The car is not in working I have alot of work to do
seabeebuggy

Post by seabeebuggy »

Aww man.
jt1967

Post by jt1967 »

Ok come on brother whats going on give us an update. I know your busy but surely you've done something on the car
tikotiko

Post by tikotiko »

Absolutely nothing. I am busy every single weekend I still have no life. But Im not really trippin im just trying to take care of the family. I do have my last sidejob scheduled I need a break. Then I should have some weekends back. Kitchen remodel in moreno valley one more bathroom remodel at my house then the kitchen at my house. Rainy days will speed things up a bit
tikotiko

Post by tikotiko »

Hry guys in an effort to do something to the car if anyone sees a good pair of 5x5 trailing arms hit me up. Please. Dezert guy or clint if u guys wanna hook it up with a family discount we're pretty much family.
twowheeletex

Post by twowheeletex »

I just went through this whole thread. took me 4 days. awesome build man. keep it up.
tikotiko

Post by tikotiko »

Thank u I appreciate it. I havent touched since april of last year but I think im gonna go for it soon. I was gonna set up a jig and make some trailing arms again but I figured why not buy some but im cheap and I want quality so im struggling. I cant help it
1450bug

Post by 1450bug »

A set of 5x5's from Dave runs around 1k. He built my arms and they are very nice. Well worth the money.
I like Bugs and I dont care who knows
tikotiko

Post by tikotiko »

Ill be contacting him very soon