Posting pictures

Offroad VW based vehicles have problems/insights all their own. Not to mention the knowledge gained in VW durability.
Leatherneck

Re: Posting pictures

Post by Leatherneck »

Have to see where that is at from Yuma. Hope I can make it, will let you know before dropping in. Edit, your around the Phoenix area. Guess won't be seeing you this trip. Maybe when you head North.
Last edited by Leatherneck on Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated info
Ol'fogasaurus

Post by Ol'fogasaurus »

Yeah, were about 20 miles from Phoenix. The weather here 'taint that good right now. Strong-ish winds and heavy rains and more coming in. Almost like being back home but their weather then is even worse.

By-the-way your write-up on how to do it was good, I just hope I can remember just how :roll: :wink: . With the problems I am having with photo bucket pictures might start dropping off as I can't get in to look like I am still using it. I refuse to pay $15 a year to not get ads when I access it. They don't seem to like my files being locked either even though some of my pix have been take and others have taken credit for them.

Lee
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

Ol'fogasaurus wrote:Yeah, were about 20 miles from Phoenix. The weather here 'taint that good right now. Strong-ish winds and heavy rains and more coming in. Almost like being back home but their weather then is even worse.

By-the-way your write-up on how to do it was good, I just hope I can remember just how :roll: :wink: . With the problems I am having with photo bucket pictures might start dropping off as I can't get in to look like I am still using it. I refuse to pay $15 a year to not get ads when I access it. They don't seem to like my files being locked either even though some of my pix have been take and others have taken credit for them.

Lee
Blue skies and nice up here.
Been awhile since I used photobucket, have a lot of pics there still, just have to remember not to move them or it screws stuff up here, yes photobucket will share your pics and vids. Never post anything anywhere you don't want Bajaherbie to see.
redneckgearhead

Post by redneckgearhead »

How come I can't see the pics? It says I don't have permission.
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

redneckgearhead wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:18 pm How come I can't see the pics? It says I don't have permission.
Have to log in to see pics.
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

If anybody is having a problem with pics post it up. I use Resize It for IOS and it is super easy, it is worth putting a little time in to show what you’re talking about, you know that saying about a picture is worth a thousand words. Try it you’ll like it.