Who here also has a non-off-road ACVW?

Offroad VW based vehicles have problems/insights all their own. Not to mention the knowledge gained in VW durability.
Class 11 streeter

Re: Who here also has a non-off-road ACVW?

Post by Class 11 streeter »

Non-offroad projects:
69 bug. 3 protective coats of different color paint. Getting a 1776, dual 36 dells, merged header, 4 lug disks all around. Current status: in the homestretch of construction. Trying for a respectable daily driver hidden in a turd of a package.

Cal-look project, a 65 sedan. Had this stupid thing almost 5 years now, don't know why I keep it, seems like I will never get to it. Current status: in the back yard until I forget I have it.
DeMinimis

Post by DeMinimis »

It's alive (the thread, not my Bug)!

Been a few years. New blood 'round here. Whatca got?

This photo is probably from around '10-'11. All I've done is wrap it up carefully and stored it away. I promise, one of these days I'll put it back together.
1978 CEII Bug.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

wow
CentralWAbaja

Post by CentralWAbaja »

You mean like a street bug? Oh heck no that wont happen here! LOL

You are talking to a guy that would baja an Oval in a heart beat....and I would probably even cut the top off it LOL
It is not Mickey Moused.....It's Desert Engineered!
DeMinimis

Post by DeMinimis »

CentralWAbaja wrote:You mean like a street bug? Oh heck no that wont happen here! LOL

You are talking to a guy that would baja an Oval in a heart beat....and I would probably even cut the top off it LOL
That's how I came to own this '78. Went to get it, not expecting much. Realized it was never crashed, orig windshield, orig bumpers, everything orig on the engine, and it was a very rare color with only 50k and change on the clock. Couldn't cut it up and decided to resto.
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

and so it sits, there is still time to Baja it.