Post your location in your profile

Offroad VW based vehicles have problems/insights all their own. Not to mention the knowledge gained in VW durability.
Lotrat

Re: Post your location in your profile

Post by Lotrat »

rostigbug wrote:
bajaherbie wrote:so where are you? :lol:
WTF izza'
STFORFCGOTD
For those that missed the orientation class...

Shop Talk Forums Off Road Forum Cool Guy Of The Day
Lew

Post by Lew »

Well the thread started just fine I see with the idea of having your location posted in your profile. That's a good thing...However it turned into something a little different. I mathmatically figured each message that was off topic which consist of bytes and bits. The average post contained 1.8 gega bits.....However that's a minute (my nute) amount of space in the servers sectors......Maybe that's why we recently had a forum shut down to make more space. I ran a server for a year and I know it's hard and expensive. It's time for me to send Doc some more money!

I'm guilty of making to many jokes. :oops: I'm going to cut back.... :) Don't be offended by this guys. It's just something you might want to think about.
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

Buzz kill :P You have some good points. Especially about chipping in, STF can use it. We are going to take care of, redirect OT stuff soon.
david58

Post by david58 »

Lew wrote:
I'm guilty of making to many jokes. :oops: I'm going to cut back.... :) Don't be offended by this guys. It's just something you might want to think about.
You Sir are FIRED. No Jokes No Fun.
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

Leatherneck wrote:Buzz kill :P You have some good points. Especially about chipping in, STF can use it. We are going to take care of, redirect OT stuff soon.
Or not.

Least Lew is trying huh David?
Kugel8x57

Post by Kugel8x57 »

Hello Everyone!! Newbie here. Just registered, last night.

I'll update my profile soon, but, for now, I live in Southwest Alabama, and I'm moving soon to Southwest Georgia.

Also, I'll post my project in a new thread, but I do have a question... How can I attach PDF files to a post? I have some 3D models and DWGS that I want to share and get some feedback on.

Thanks and God bless!

Kugel
Go Dirt Pile and God Bless!!

Kugel 8)
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

Kugel, welcome to the dirt pile, glad to have you hear. Not sure of the PDF files, when you upload docs like pics that might work or if you can copy and paste. If that doesn't work then will have to run this through doc and see what he says.
mojavebutch

Post by mojavebutch »

[*]Butch Spears. Henderson Nevada ,Manx type buggy, 1915cc.

Member of Vegas Velocity V-Dubs. Have been a wrench all my life.&. Fabricate’er / welder. Love VW’s. Presently working on a great salt flat,engine
2276cc /84mm roller,spg crank, ( has been pin’Ed & welded )- also known as a SPG ,German crank.
I’m an old fart ,but this is on my bucket list,