Wrisley's Buggy

Offroad VW based vehicles have problems/insights all their own. Not to mention the knowledge gained in VW durability.
CentralWAbaja

Re: Wrisley's Buggy

Post by CentralWAbaja »

I am glad you keep using the buggy. I keep seeing it pop up in different places for sale. But shoot, I guess if it doesn't sell keep playing with it, I like that thought process.
It is not Mickey Moused.....It's Desert Engineered!
Leatherneck

Re: Wrisley's Buggy

Post by Leatherneck »

cwrisley wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:57 pm Wow. Has it really been over a year? I miss this place

I still have the buggy. Side-by-side market is gutting the buggy market. I’m hoping to not lose my ass on this thing. Haha. No real updates since the last post. We still take it to the sand and dirt, she still drives great. Haven’t had any major issues or concerns (knock on wood). I’ve been focused on building my Bronco, which has deemed itself a fantastic money pit. It’s a great truck though.

I’m bummed I missed the Night Run, but life and work gets in the way sometimes. I would have been great to see some old faces (like, really old. How are some of you still able to drive?!) lol.

Just thought I’d check in and say hello.
Don’t worry about it, real men will always have a need for a good buggy. Good to see you pop in here.