Fatal accident at Winchester Bay OR

Offroad VW based vehicles have problems/insights all their own. Not to mention the knowledge gained in VW durability.
Ol'fogasaurus

Fatal accident at Winchester Bay OR

Post by Ol'fogasaurus »

http://registerguard.com/rg/news/local/ ... y.html.csp

There was a fatal hit-and-run at Winchester Bay Friday night (about 11:00 pm) just north of Banshee hill. After reading several accounts about it from what I understand it was between a quad (2 people) and a SXS (three people) with the SXS leaving the accident scene after a stopping. The SXS people ditched the rig and took off on foot. Two arrests have been made with one more person being looked for.

An a lighter note:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=at ... &FORM=VIRE

I hope this URL works as you can see some of the silly fun driving; the kind you have to worry about at times on the dunes. Listen to the music as it is about as much fun as the video.

Lee
CentralWAbaja

Re: Fatal accident at Winchester Bay OR

Post by CentralWAbaja »

I hate hearing of he fatalities at my favorite place on earth. It happens....but what kind of D-bags leave the scene?

And on a lighter note...I did not know there was a collection of every crash I've ever had there on video lol
It is not Mickey Moused.....It's Desert Engineered!
CentralWAbaja

Post by CentralWAbaja »

including the last one....yup buried the front wheel more time then I care to admit
It is not Mickey Moused.....It's Desert Engineered!
Ol'fogasaurus

Post by Ol'fogasaurus »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now that was funny! :roll: :wink:
TimS

Post by TimS »

Cool video. Sad story.
Don’t ever yield your gift of dream; Your knack for gumption, too. For “It’s the crazy ones that have all the fun," if dreamers yearn to do.