A Penthouse Diary

Offroad VW based vehicles have problems/insights all their own. Not to mention the knowledge gained in VW durability.
bajaherbie

Re: A Penthouse Diary

Post by bajaherbie »

thread titles like this should be against the law.
Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.
birddog1148

Post by birddog1148 »

Bwahahahaa
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

bajaherbie wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 4:12 pm thread titles like this should be against the law.
He knew you would be in just to read it hopping for a possible Tin slip. :lol:
birddog1148

Post by birddog1148 »

Well work continues slow, nothing besides the tires really off road lately. But I did just sell the race kart and now I have money for some Wageningen West lift spindles and rear plates. I have a spare set of spindles so I have the 2 cores I need for these, after I pull the ones off the bus. This is taking more time than I thought but I want to do a good job. My goal is to have it road/trail ready by August of 18 so I can take an epic road trip of the West coast of Michigan o n what was once known as the West Michigan Pike. Picked up a 17ft coleman canoe to strap on the roof for that trip for $75 last night. Now I gotta teach the Shepherd pup to ride in it. Will post pics some day.

Sent from my SM-T567V using Tapatalk

I may look dumb, but that's just a disguise, I'm a master-mind in the field of espionage!
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

Interested in seeing those spindles and what they do for you bus. Hope you give us a trip report once you get back.