This is a set if rules on the Oregon Dunes. It also covers the rules for insurance

Offroad VW based vehicles have problems/insights all their own. Not to mention the knowledge gained in VW durability.
Ol'fogasaurus

This is a set if rules on the Oregon Dunes. It also covers the rules for insurance

Post by Ol'fogasaurus »

https://www.oregon.gov/oprd/ATV/docs/hb_laws_rules.pdf

This is Oregon posted set rules for riding on the Oregon Dunes. It also list the Class requirements for each type of vehicle.

"Insurance: Insurance is not required for Class I, III, or IV ATVs used solely off-road. Oregon’s mandatory insurance law requires insurance for all Class II ATVs. It is highly recommended that you have insurance on your vehicle to protect yourself, the vehicle, and others if an accident does occur."

What drove me to get back into this was something from my insurance company changing/upgrading the coverage for my Honda Pilot. Insuring the Pilot is a reflection of the last sentence in this section. My wife was hit while driving the Pilot and the guy drove off and left her and is kid behind. Luckily the guy's friend was there to get the kid and head home with it.

Lee
Leatherneck

Re: This is a set if rules on the Oregon Dunes. It also covers the rules for insurance

Post by Leatherneck »

Karma will catch him Lee