Car show bajas

Offroad VW based vehicles have problems/insights all their own. Not to mention the knowledge gained in VW durability.
Class 11 streeter

Car show bajas

Post by Class 11 streeter »

Hey all, while we are waiting for Mojave Road updates, here are a few pics of Baja bugs making an appearance at a local car show last saturday. The Baja with the tall shock towers has been "all over everything" according to its owner.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
So you think your project is taking forever eh? Well you've got nothing on me.....
69yellowbug

Re: Car show bajas

Post by 69yellowbug »

I wanted to attend this years ride but other trips and upcoming vacation expences took priority. I will be planning on next years ride if i am welcome.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

Nice looking Bajas, any good ideas we can use?
Class 11 streeter

Leatherneck wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 8:51 pm Nice looking Bajas, any good ideas we can use?
I had one takeaway, get 'er done and drive it!
So you think your project is taking forever eh? Well you've got nothing on me.....
dustymojave

Post by dustymojave »

Where was that show Monte?
Richard
Lake LA, Mojave Desert, SoCal
Speed Kills! but then...So does OLD AGE!!
Tech Inspection: SCCA / SCORE / HDRA / ARVRA / A.R.T.S. OffRoad Race Tech - MDR, MORE, Glen Helen BajaCup
Retired Fabricator
'58 Baja with 955K Miles and counting
Class 11 streeter

dustymojave wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:45 pm Where was that show Monte?
Hey Richard, that was in Lancaster. It was an "all brands" show. Sorry this took so long I didn't get a notice you posted somehow.