Roll call...

Offroad VW based vehicles have problems/insights all their own. Not to mention the knowledge gained in VW durability.
Getrdone

Re: Roll call...

Post by Getrdone »

Still pop in once in a while. Photofuckdus really destroyed the forum thing. Even after all this time, I still can’t figure out how to post a pic on how the thing has evolved. Full com system, and is pretty much 99.9% done.
fordfreak

Post by fordfreak »

I agree Photobucket killed the internet lol
I haven't been on here but still have the buggy and Currently planning a subie swap. How's everyone?? Everyone still off roading?? Miss this place...
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

Good to see you guys pop in. Yes we need to find a way to post up the pics and not loose them.
cbeck

Post by cbeck »

Anybody heard from dusty? Hasn't been on here in almost a month and tos in about a month and a half.
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

cbeck wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:13 pm Anybody heard from dusty? Hasn't been on here in almost a month and tos in about a month and a half.

Last post was Sept 13, in LED lightbar. He is still kicking.
fordfreak

Post by fordfreak »

Getrdone wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:30 pm Still pop in once in a while. Photofuckdus really destroyed the forum thing. Even after all this time, I still can’t figure out how to post a pic on how the thing has evolved. Full com system, and is pretty much 99.9% done.
Photobucket released all the photos! The internet is now fixed! Having a blast going through old threads on here now lol
Ol'fogasaurus

Post by Ol'fogasaurus »

I noticed that last night. I was going through the build thread on my engine run cart and noticed that the old pix were back but now they also have a Photobucket logo on them. Better that, I guess, than the lost information.

Lee