Las Vegas VW club BBQ and Raffle Oct 2nd

Check out www.vwshows.com for a comprehensive list of all VW shows.
raggdout63

Las Vegas VW club BBQ and Raffle Oct 2nd

Post by raggdout63 »

Ok everyone the Las Vegas weekend is only 6 weeks away. I hope everyone is making their plans to get here Oct 1-3. The Excalibur is the host hotel, for bugorama rates call 800-937-7777, or online Excalibur use group code "XBUG"

Once again the Las Vegas VW club will be hosting their BBQ and raffle. Its on Saturday the 2nd starting at 6pm until ???? We hope that everyone comes out and has a blast again this year. This will be the third year its being held at TheWagen
Las Vegas premier VW repair shop.
The address is 6245 Harrison Dr. #21 Las Vegas 89120. Its just east of the airport north of Sunset. For direction click here Map

For the 2010 BBQ the following companies have pledged to donate items for the raffle. Thank you!!!!

Bustoration
(committed to donating $100+) Thanks Ronnie!!
Bill Shapley (NV Automotive, Bill Shapley Racing Engines/Transmissions) has donated a rebuilt stock IRS tranny!!!
West Coast Metric- donated a couple shirts, 2 $25 gift certs, and a bunch of stickers.
DIYautotune.com has donated several of their books about converting to EFI!!!

If you, your club, or business, want to help out with a donation or prize it is greatly appreciated.
You can contact myself Erik de Jong via email : [email protected] or
Scott Moses, LVVWC President via email [email protected]
Thanks in advance!!

We want to say thank you very much to all the vendors that donate to our raffle. We hope that all of you are able to make it out to the BBQ and raffle. For up to date info check out Las Vegas VW club
raggdout63

Re: Las Vegas VW club BBQ and Raffle Oct 2nd

Post by raggdout63 »

This is less than a month away I hope that many of you are able to make it out to the Las Vegas VW show weekend.