Woodsbuggy1 2276 Turbo Build

With Turbo and Super charging you can create massive horsepower with vw motors.
woodsbuggy1

Re: Woodsbuggy1 2276 Turbo Build

Post by woodsbuggy1 »

Yes, was so happy she figured it out! :)
Nice thing about the Subie turbos is most of them share the same exhaust flanges so it is simple to change to a different size without a bunch of fab work. If you see a VF30 or VF22 for cheap please let me know.
Kenric
Good quality is getting harder and harder to find.
buguy

Post by buguy »

I will keep my eyes peeled.
Clonebug

Post by Clonebug »

woodsbuggy1 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:31 pm Yes, was so happy she figured it out! :)
Nice thing about the Subie turbos is most of them share the same exhaust flanges so it is simple to change to a different size without a bunch of fab work. If you see a VF30 or VF22 for cheap please let me know.
Kenric
Nice!!!!

I've been on the lookout out for a turbo for you.......
Stripped66 wrote:The point wasn't to argue air temps with the current world record holder, but to dispel the claim that the K03 is wrapped up at 150 HP. It's not.
petew

Post by petew »

Yay. :)
woodsbuggy1

Post by woodsbuggy1 »

Thanks guys, I sure appreciate it. :D
Heading for Rush Offroad in the morning, we will get some pics and videos to share, hoping my tune is close, it has been raining since afternoon here so guess i will be testing my tune in Kentucky. :o
Kenric
woodsbuggy1

Post by woodsbuggy1 »

We had a great time in Kentucky, the buggy is finally running well! :D :D Unfortunately we had lots of rain so didn't get to ride as much as we would have liked but am very pleased with how the buggy runs, was a great time to test off idle response since we were riding in 6+ inches of slop most of the time. Will get some pics posted soon.
Kenric
woodsbuggy1

Post by woodsbuggy1 »

Well, unfortunately it is time to close the build thread, I have decided that for woods riding I really like the torque of the NA 2276 and don't need the hard to control power of a boosted motor on hills and tight trails. :cry:
Thanks for all the great support and knowledge that you have all shared with me. :D
Kenric
buguy

Post by buguy »

Makes sense. Don't be a stranger.
madmike

Post by madmike »

No 'Boost' ???Hahaha :shock:
yea, that will last about the 1st time u go out an play ,, :lol: :lol: :lol:
petew

Post by petew »

woodsbuggy1 wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:33 pm Well, unfortunately it is time to close the build thread, I have decided that for woods riding I really like the torque of the NA 2276 and don't need the hard to control power of a boosted motor on hills and tight trails. :cry:
Thanks for all the great support and knowledge that you have all shared with me. :D
Kenric
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Really Kenric, have you taken leave of your senses! Put the turbo off your truck on the 2276. :twisted:
Ol'fogasaurus

Post by Ol'fogasaurus »

Pete, I kind of agree with you. You can easily overpower the needs off-road and, in my case, on the sand. A constant torque curve is often the ruler in these situation.

Lee