parting out a bay and a half

fusername

parting out a bay and a half

Post by fusername »

got a 77 westy w/ body rot, she's coming apart, and a 75 7 passenger w/ missing middle seat that I am stripping down to make a work truck, so tons of little odds and ends going up for sale. lots of stuff already claimed, but I might just have what you need!

not parting them out till closer to june 20th, but you can ask me if i have what you need now, and I'll save it for ya.
give a man a watch and he'll allways know what time it is. give him two and he can never be sure again.

Things are rarely just crazy enough to work, but they're frequently just crazy enough to fail hilariously.
fusername

Re: parting out a bay and a half

Post by fusername »

Things I have:
2 arm rests, mediocore condition -5$
lock pull knobs - 5$
2 puffy visors - 5$
clips and things! - $
stuff! - $

and more!
give a man a watch and he'll allways know what time it is. give him two and he can never be sure again.

Things are rarely just crazy enough to work, but they're frequently just crazy enough to fail hilariously.
kangaboy

Post by kangaboy »

have any cabinet handles?
i also need the headbanger hinges for the door. I have the door, just not the hinges.
mostly need the handles.
Thanks.
axam

Post by axam »

Looking for the engine lid and sheet metal so I can have top side access to the engine
fusername

Post by fusername »

i have the sheetmetal for engine access, but no hatch. that shoud beeasy to find tho. ill get a pic of whaats left