dog houce coulers

VW's aircooled mini SUV. Great for riding in the country, or cruising the beach.
Chubb Tubb

dog houce coulers

Post by Chubb Tubb »

hay whats a dog houce couler i herd they was the best do they got wine in em the toot n tote never herd of em an they gots a lot of culers their two is it a picher of a dog houce on the bodel yer fren stub
BobMiller

dog houce coulers

Post by BobMiller »

Chubb, Chubb, Chubb,
I am surprised that you, of all people, would have to ask this question. The dog house cooler is that box on the back side of all your friends "Coon Dog" houses that they use to keep them Dogs cool down your way when the temp and humidity both get over 90. Rich folks also sometime put them on the live-in house, but the dog house always gets them first. This is not to be confused with a swamp cooler that makes your house feel and smell like a swamp.
Bob Ingman

dog houce coulers

Post by Bob Ingman »

Chubb, you promised ! You promised that if you could be a moderator that you would quit buggin the boys. One more out of you and your moderator status will be terminated. I will not tolerate your constant interuption. If you have no intellegent contribution (which you apparently do not) then I must ask that you refrain from participation entirely. And please do not use that Bubba made me do it excuse again. Thank you. Bob Ingman
Chubb Tubb

dog houce coulers

Post by Chubb Tubb »

now sea hear thigmen i din meen nuthin bad by it anyhow i figgered it fer mysef thay jus sirv them in them there ball joints yol tock bout up norf we aint got no ball joints in arkensaw we just got honky tonks an bear joints an mosly we got shine mean ol bubba was shined up las nite an run my thig in the dich grandaddy like to never got it drag out wif his flatt bed cus he was shined up to yer fren stub
Kubelmann

Post by Kubelmann »

Turbo charged Stub bump