Can't afford the rare and extreme car of your dreams? Well just build one.
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2001 3:01 am
- Posts: 484
- Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:17 pm
Looks clean (figuratively speaking) and the windows look like they fit! Great find - have fun!
- Posts: 3543
- Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:25 pm
- Location: Fallon NV
Thomas Jefferson said It may be necessary for a country to have a revolution every 200 years to right the wrongs of a Government.
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:08 am
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
And unfortunately it most likely comes with a few families of rodents.
- Posts: 9570
- Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:12 am
I'm sure you're aware that the doors are worth more than the car.
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:11 pm
a very nice car. a nice to drive.i am very exited.wow......
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:33 pm
I picked up a bradley gt ll three weeks a go, just for the rear end. I did not think anyone still were looking for the bradley