'72 Super Beetle German Look for sale

Gumby_Mac

'72 Super Beetle German Look for sale

Post by Gumby_Mac »

Gorgeous 1972 Super Beetle for sale. The car was stripped to the frame, repainted, and restored with stainless steel fasteners and new rubber throughout. All mechanicals were overhauled. Car is rust-free, fully operational, and ready for car-show season! I would hop in and drive this anywhere. I've had this car for over 10 years and have all the service records and receipts (totaling $16,000). With work and a new baby, I don't drive it much anymore and would rather see it go to a good home and be enjoyed. Many more build photos at: Features: Shaved front turn signals and deleted moon vents in c-pillar (all rust removed). Body was blasted and painted 1975 Corvette Flame Red (General Lee orange). Dash pad removed and dashboard smoothed. Glass H4 headlights and smoked Euro taillights (1973-size). Blacked out trim including powdercoated bumpers and vent windows. 16x7" MB Motoring Mesh X wheels (4x100 bolt pattern) with front disc brakes (4x100 spare tire included). With 4x100 bolt pattern, you now have thousands of wheels to choose from! Custom adjustable coil-over suspension (dial in the EXACT height you want without taking the struts off!) Engine (1600 dual port) was brand new in 2003 and has maybe 35k on it. Has dual baby Webers, CB Performance bell crank linkage, SVDA distributor, flat serpentine built, and electronic points now. Header exhaust with ceramic coated quiet pack muffler. New master brake cylinder. Pneumatic hood lifts. New Rebel wiring harness with modern blade-type fuses. New custom rocker switches for everything electrical. White-face speedometer and matching CHT & Oil Pressure gauges. Tinted windows (35%). Procar Seats by Scat (rear seat deleted, now has a rear shelf with access compartment). New door panels, carpet, and headliner. LED Daytime Running Lights and SUPER loud dual note air horn.

UPDATE: Sorry! Left out the price: $7,000. Car is located in Huntsville, AL 35758

Loads of Pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/7WVn3

Gumby_Mac

Re: '72 Super Beetle German Look for sale

Post by Gumby_Mac »

Sorry I left out the price/location: $7,000 and car is located in Huntsville, AL 35758
Ozzie

Post by Ozzie »

Nice. I wish you were a bit closer. Can I get more detail on the front discs you are running?
Gumby_Mac

Post by Gumby_Mac »

Sure. What do you want to know? They're from CIP1.com and are drilled for 4x100.
Link: http://www2.cip1.com/ProductDetails.asp ... C-C10-4123