1973 Super Beetle Subaru Swap For Sale - $2300

Chantruese

1973 Super Beetle Subaru Swap For Sale - $2300

Post by Chantruese »

1973 super beetle, very clean (good pans, heater channels, engine bay) almost no rust. Has 2.2 liter Subaru engine mounted with Kennedy adapter plate, with new Kennedy Stage 1 pressure plate, new throw out bearing, and extra thick re-enforced oil pan. Have wiring harness already thinned and labeled, plus matching ECU from 1996 legacy outback ready for installation. Beetle comes with new headliner, window seals and door seals, all in boxes. All glass is good, fenders are good, apron and decklid are included, car is sanded and ready for paint.

I drove both the beetle and the donor subaru for a while, and neither had trouble (subaru tranny was going bad, but this project is using the bug transmission so I didn't care.) I bought the bug about 6 years ago, started collecting all the parts for the conversion about a year ago, but I have two other Beetles and a couple other projects and would like to sell this and make garage space, and focus a little more on the projects that are closer.

Located in Salt Lake City, UT. Feel free to call or text, Four-Two-Five-Five-One-Eight-Four-Zero-Zero-One.
jaysin72

Re: 1973 Super Beetle Subaru Swap For Sale - $2300

Post by jaysin72 »

Do you still have
Jason Pellegrini