Worlds best half-size classic junior cars from Harrington

hgautoparts

Worlds best half-size classic junior cars from Harrington

Post by hgautoparts »

HARRINGTON JUNIOR CARS – 250 California Spyder, 289 Cobra, GB Spirit, XK120 and F1L Racer
All our junior cars are lovingly hand built to order. These half sized classic cars for children are fully working driveable and fully working with some highlighted technical specifications:
110cc 4 stroke air-cooled petrol engine
3 speed semi automatic gearbox + reverse, limited slip differential
Hydraulic split braking system
Top speed 38mph
Electric start, lights, horn, indicators
Adjustable pedal box for age of 6 to 80

ABOUT OUR COMPANY
We are a British company based in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, specialize in Junior cars & Stainless Steel since 2003. We have been producing a wide range of junior cars surely the best way to encourage the next generation to share our passion.
SHIPPING:
Shipment worldwide excepts for the following countries: Iran, Cuba, Sudan, Burma, North Korea, Syria. Our junior cars are wrapped in soft blanket and crated individually in metal bracing wooden crates.
PAYMENT METHODS: by bank transfer.
Harrington Group
http://www.groupharrington.com
[email protected]
Tel: +44 121 288 1250
http://groupharrington.com/en/page/12/junior-cars.html
doc
Site Admin

Re: Worlds best half-size classic junior cars from Harrington

Post by doc »

Buyer be careful. Just sayin'.....

doc
dustrat

Post by dustrat »

I've had a set of stainless steel bumper bars from them for my Karmann Ghia and I'm well satisfied. Only problem is that they don't do over riders for KG. Delivery time was quick too.
Robert
doc
Site Admin

Post by doc »

dustrat,

Thanks for the post. It is only fair.

I have no personal experience with Harrington, but they have been here before several times. This time their post is in the right place, at least. But, as always in the past, it's just an ad. They have never made any other kind of post.

A review of them here and elsewhere shows some satisfied with Harrington business and products; others not so much. I just recommend folks do their homework prior to purchase, really just like with any other vendor.

doc