picks from road race bugs

Post pictures of your pride and joy here!
Frallan

Post by Frallan »

Hello!

Really nice car. Saw your websiste some time ago linked to the 911 heads.
Love your car and it has so much in common what I am copying on my latest project which I call Blue Carbon.
My engine is TIV 82X103 and will run E-plus as of this summer.
I have two carb types 61mm, 51,5 mm and a DTA injection to progress in my build. Just got to have time to do it.
What about those front brakes?
Also Willwood discs?
The al hubs, are they bought from somewher or made by you?
Really could consider copying that.

Your rear disc I had copied as a picture on my PC for some time now (years I think I have looked at it) and I had forgotten were I got it from. Really love that lightening with all the slots in the hub of the disc. You haven´t seen any problem with that much lightening?
Might consider doing the same but it has to last 10-15 laps on my favorite 2.2 km track in Sweden.
H_Aich

Post by H_Aich »

Frallan wrote:Hello!

What about those front brakes?
Also Willwood discs?
The al hubs, are they bought from somewher or made by you?
Really could consider copying that.

Your rear disc I had copied as a picture on my PC for some time now (years I think I have looked at it) and I had forgotten were I got it from. Really love that lightening with all the slots in the hub of the disc. You haven´t seen any problem with that much lightening?
Might consider doing the same but it has to last 10-15 laps on my favorite 2.2 km track in Sweden.
Also Willwood discs? yes

The al hubs, are they bought from somewher or made by you? made from a friend

Really love that lightening with all the slots in the hub of the disc. You haven´t seen any problem with that much lightening? no problems ....... but Autoslalom ....... short track max 3,0 km in Austria
H_Aich

Post by H_Aich »

New Pics

MORE PICS klick `weiter`to see the next pic
how low can you go

Post by how low can you go »

wow fair play you dont mess around

worth a good couple of grand now en !