good mig welder deal

Need help straightening that dent? Or painting your car? This is the place to be!
Dave Avery

good mig welder deal

Post by Dave Avery »

Hey guys

Wanted to share this deal with y'all. I've been itching to replace my cranky Marquette 100a welder for a few years, and I've been following some on ebay. On ebay there is a Home depot sku product called the lincoln 3200HD. It's a Mig kit, retails for close to $600, sells for 375-450 on ebay, plus close to $60.00 freight.

I was poking around, and found this on one ebay auction... you know how you're not supposed to post your company name Well, they snuck it in in a graphic.

http://www.weilerwelding.com/shopsite_s ... promo.html

Anyhow, they have the Lincoln 135T, which is ebaying close to $450.00 (plus $40-60 freight), and is a superior performing welder to the afore-mentioned 3200HD for $395, brand new, full 3 yr warrantee, delivered. No freight, tax, etc. Heckuva deal, just ordered one.

No affiliation with them, they sound like a class act... I hope it works out well... I'll post back.
Dave Avery

Post by Dave Avery »

Heh... posted this to spyderclub, and someone countered with this:

http://www.thetoolsource.com/thetoolsou ... roduct=361

$321.00 free shipping :) Wow

EDIT!
Nope!!! he misread it... it's 429, a savings of 321 :) I still had found the best price :)
fredybear

Post by fredybear »

If you peops r gonna spend 4 bills ona welder...jump up another 120 dollars and get the 135 plus...........i was welding all day today with it...aaahhhhhhhhh
blackace

Post by blackace »

I had just purchased the Lincoln Weld Pak 3200 HD for $365.00 Home Depot sells it for $427.00.
jthw8

Post by jthw8 »

About the only downside I can see to that is the 4 step voltage control as opposed to the infinite voltage control. Personally my cheap old clarke welder only has the 4 step and it works fine for me, but I have heard some folks complain about not being able to dial in just the right temp without the infinite control.

Looks good enough for me to consider an upgrade though :)

Post by Guest »

I bought a hobart 135 mig thats ready for gas (just add tank) for $450, and it came with a cart aswell. not a bad deal. i have gone through 2 spools of wire and no problems at all. they have a good waranty to (somthing like 5 year on..., 3 year on.... and 2 year on somthing else).

Not sure if they still sell it like this, but thought i would share.