Hot VW's Part 3

This forum is for any discussion related to Aircooled Technology, the DTM shroud and Massive TypeIV engines. You may read and search this forum, but you can not post to it.
slowtwitch

Hot VW's Part 3

Post by slowtwitch »

August issue was laying on the table when I got home today Good stuff about rocker arm geometry. I'll read the whole article later, when I'm enjoying my pizza :D

pete
Can Drive Soon

Post by Can Drive Soon »

August? Its not even July yet??

To Barnes & Noble.........Again..
bj

Post by bj »

WTF? i haven't even gotten part 2 in the mail yet....what the hell am i paying a subscription for if i'm still buying it from the stands?

ok, off of my box...for now...:twisted:

i think we need to pay those canoe paddlers a little more to move the shippments along quicker....

bj
jboyton

Post by jboyton »

Got my issue today also!
Was on the kitchen table when I got home too!
Read the build up even before dinner.
Great read, just like the last two.

Jon
wrenchnride247

Post by wrenchnride247 »

got mine too :D . I really like the TDC tool on the first page. Is the TDC tool for (i hate to say this) water cooled OHC heads with the deep plug holes? Jake, is this something you made? It sure beats a bored spark plug with a brass rod in it.
66 deluxe

Post by 66 deluxe »

I got part 2 two weeks ago BJ and i only subscribed about 6 weeks ago too and i live in Australia, ring them up and ask WTF going on and i finally got part 1 from the newsagent last week too. Awesome articles the best Hot VW's has ever published, now if only they could reduce the amount of Multi-page ads.
sinistervw

Post by sinistervw »

I some how missed the part one issue, got part two, but i can't for the life of me find part 3 yet!!!!!!
deano67

Post by deano67 »

Part Three, Hot VWs August issue, goes on sale in about a week. I just finished Part 4 today, goes on the press in about two weeks.
MASSIVE TYPE IV

Post by MASSIVE TYPE IV »

I'm looking over Deano's part#4 as we speak... He did one hell of a job on the concluding segment!

Hell, at this rate we might even convert him to TIV power! (that would be VERY funny!)
Daniel G

Post by Daniel G »

deano67 wrote:Part Three, Hot VWs August issue, goes on sale in about a week. I just finished Part 4 today, goes on the press in about two weeks.
This doesn't pertain to what you said just now, but I noticed that someone asked about an article about a high MPG engine you guys ran an article on years ago, and you said that you were about to do another segment on high MPG engines. I was thinking, if Jake was up for it, you ought to see about putting something about his high MPG Type 4 build.

Daniel
Passatman

Post by Passatman »

I live in jamaica, how does one subscribe to this magzine. Someone please answer i have asked the question before.
Bug-a-natic

Hot VW Sub

Post by Bug-a-natic »

Call Novelty Trading. They are the local reps for the magazine and they will setup a subscription for you. Or u subscribe direct and use a mailpacks account to import it. They give addresses for mail.
huw'sspeedster

Post by huw'sspeedster »

Try hot vw's website they do international subscriptions we get them a little later still waiting for issue 3
66 deluxe

Post by 66 deluxe »

Got issue three today, it just keeps getting better.
huw'sspeedster

Post by huw'sspeedster »

Got my issue yesturday cant wait now for my kit to arive!