107mm Nickies! Pushing the MAX!

This forum is for any discussion related to Aircooled Technology, the DTM shroud and Massive TypeIV engines. You may read and search this forum, but you can not post to it.
MASSIVE TYPE IV

Post by MASSIVE TYPE IV »

Tingly Bill wrote:I saw it once
Maybe you did...
I have started over on this engine 4 times, it has as many imposters as Hitler!

Brent is the only person that has seen the most recent prototype...
Can Drive Soon

Post by Can Drive Soon »

I couldn't help but to think of this post when I read about the 960mm cylinder :shock: .

lol 108,920 horsepower.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W%C3%A4rts ... er_RTA96-C

http://people.bath.ac.uk/ccsshb/12cyl/
Type 4 Unleashed

Post by Type 4 Unleashed »

Can Drive Soon wrote:I couldn't help but to think of this post when I read about the 960mm cylinder :shock: .

lol 108,920 horsepower.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W%C3%A4rts ... er_RTA96-C

http://people.bath.ac.uk/ccsshb/12cyl/
I, work on & in these engines on a weekly basis, I, have to use a 15 ft ladder to go in and clean the cyl's when a piston is pulled, to make sure the cyl piston oilers are not clogged and so it's clean so the engineers can check cyl wear & taper.
Richard

EMW

“Have you ever noticed how some people never
have the money to do it right, but can always
find the money to do it twice ?”
silverwad

Post by silverwad »

:D :D Hey guys...hawaii here to reveal....JAKE's my man! Don Corleone said " Only Jake can do you this service!" Who am I to screw with the DON! When Jake and I got into the 2615 build with me and Carey(BECK), I knew the speedster would fly RIGHT and figured I needed something to get a little dirty.

Said to JAKE.."let's build a monster"...working on vehicle , JAKE, as we speak!! Funny, my kids overhear my conversations and my 9 year old son's teacher calls to see how I'm doing ..heard I got RABIES...anyway this build's gonna be nuts...Glad all going to have fun with this one...at my expense of course...

Saw nice rat rod the other day....things slow out here on North Shore Oahu: a slow 18 month meticulomania build "is all good"...give the man some time and space to get that cam grind right.....?.??? Well guys, sunset surf's up....gonna WAX IT!!!
silverwad

Post by silverwad »

Atlanta install....write it down...wouldn't have it anyother way.

:lol: LEO
MASSIVE TYPE IV

Leo IS a wild man!!!

He agreed to let me go crazy and take her out to 3.2 Liters...

Gonna be fun!

I'm sure Dave and Kevin in Atlanta are up for the install, those guys "Git R' done"!
silverwad

Post by silverwad »

:idea: :idea: :idea: Still cant get that chopped and slammed PINZ idea out of my head.....surf board rack....the chicks frotthinnnn already!!! HELP me please.........
MASSIVE TYPE IV

We can do that too.. 3.3+ liters!!!!!!
Terry in TN

re

Post by Terry in TN »

There was a Pinz on "The Unit" last week. Looked really nice. I think a slammed and chopped Pinz would make an awesome look! We need a Photochop of it as a teaser. I wonder? Can you get two carseats, in that thing :D
NO_H2O

Post by NO_H2O »

This all sounds very wild. I would be thrilled to be part of this build. A powerplant like this will need all the proper support and support systems in the car. Keep me informed and we will help to plan out the rest of the build.
silverwad

Post by silverwad »

Mornin DTM...Hawaii lookin foward to your participation.....thinking about titanium camber compensators on all four.....just kiddin....your expertise will be welcomed and wouldn't/couldn't without ya!!!!! will keep in touch as the vehicle soon to appear....surf's up!!!

ALOHA, LEO :D
silverwad

Post by silverwad »

:) :) JAKE...keep those 107 NICKIES warm..all lookin good and the WIFE has taken over..she said "I want the 3.2 for me" and as a lover of JEFF SPICCOLI @ FAST TIMES she scored a "SHORTY BUS"...66 splitty shortened by width of a door...aged, a little beat up but solid...JUST LIKE ME...We'll need to clean it up...paint, a few windows...SURF BUS SHORTY blowin Boxsters off the highway...guess DTM boys can use some imagination on suspension/install with full DISC CONVERSION....maybe drop a bit for some wider rubber handling...funny , has type4 in it now...sending pics...possible restore in GEORGIA ??
silverwad

Post by silverwad »

:!: :!: :!: :!: P.S. GUYS....It was a surf bus or DIVORCE...I really dig the plan anyway and if you saw my wife, you'd agree quickly!!!!!!!!! SURFS up.

ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHA, LEOOOOOOOOOOO
MASSIVE TYPE IV

O man... this engine in a shortened Bus= Suicide!
silverwad

Post by silverwad »

:idea: :idea: Maybe the RATROD with OSTRICH leather a safer idea for the lttle lady??