5" Vise break

General tips/tricks/tools that could be utilized on any platform.
Hotrodvw

5" Vise break

Post by Hotrodvw »

I've been wanting this for quite a while, so my dad got it for me for Christmas. I think they'd be handy as all get out for making brackets, bending up to 14ga sheetmetal, etc... If you have a decent bench mounted vise, this is a great, compact tool. I can't wait to use mine.

http://grizzly.com/products/H3244
Eric
Clonebug

Re: 5" Vise break

Post by Clonebug »

Hotrodvw wrote:I've been wanting this for quite a while, so my dad got it for me for Christmas. I think they'd be handy as all get out for making brackets, bending up to 14ga sheetmetal, etc... If you have a decent bench mounted vise, this is a great, compact tool. I can't wait to use mine.

http://grizzly.com/products/H3244
That is AWESOME!!!!

I need me one of those...... :wink:

Now I have a reason to buy a bigger Vice at a swapmeet......most times I just can't justify packing it out but now I can!!!!

Thanks HotRod!!
Stripped66 wrote:The point wasn't to argue air temps with the current world record holder, but to dispel the claim that the K03 is wrapped up at 150 HP. It's not.
aircooledtechguy

Post by aircooledtechguy »

Hey Clonebug, you know that Grizzley has their corporate offices and a large showroom about 1 block off Iowa Street in Bellingham (just down the side street from the Porsche dealership). Go get one!!
Ol'fogasaurus

Post by Ol'fogasaurus »

I forgot about them being in Belly-ham, also I didn't know that they had a show room. We usually make one or two trips up to that area in the MH or to stay at a VI place so that will be something else to look at. 'Gives me another chance to see Clone too. :wink:

Lee
aircooledtechguy

Post by aircooledtechguy »

In June, they have their annual sidewalk sale where they sell off all their close outs ans damaged stuff super cheap. Check the website for the date and get there early. :lol: