For road racing, autocrossing, or just taking that curve in style. Oh yea, and stopping!
- Posts: 418
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:56 am
- Location: Kent, England
- Posts: 333
- Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 9:15 pm
amazing work as always guys. love your cars. always have.
- Posts: 237
- Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:55 pm
I'm going to put your videos on endless repeat in my garage so I don't loose focus on my lowly autocross build.
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:05 pm
OnBoard Video Wachauring 08.07.2018
- Posts: 1297
- Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2002 2:01 am
- Location: Houston, TX
Wow, just wow. I love the way the rearend kicks when you downshift into a turn.