Rear camber

For road racing, autocrossing, or just taking that curve in style. Oh yea, and stopping!
FJCamper

Re: Rear camber

Post by FJCamper »

Here you go.

FJC
ONEBADBUG

Post by ONEBADBUG »

Yeah, but ...
You're changing ride height as much as camber. Since the inner pivot point can't move, you can't change it very much.
RHough

Post by RHough »

ONEBADBUG wrote:Yeah, but ...
You're changing ride height as much as camber. Since the inner pivot point can't move, you can't change it very much.
Don't want or need to change it much. I just need to get the thrust line square and the rear camber even and as far negative as possible at stock ride height. The last "4 wheel alignment" was a just front camber and toe. Not happy and the shop that did it is 6 hours away so I'm not going back.

Next alignment question is ride height. I'll assume since the front is stock not adjustable that the front is correct. I've seen no hard measurement for a 1972 Ghia ride height and I have read that the rear should be 1" lower (measured where?) and also read that the car should be level as measure on the sills. None of this was a problem with the stock DP engine, but some interesting handling has shown up with 120+ HP on tap.

Cheers,
Randy