snd wiring test

Every car has an electrical system. Here's the place to learn all about it.
2088 bob

Post by 2088 bob »

steve i will post some pics tomorrow of a thru the tunnel conduit run tomorrow , i have a race car hauler that needs to get finished wired tonight so it can be picked up tomorrow night.
david58

Post by david58 »

Bump
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
2088 bob

Post by 2088 bob »

this takes a little patience sometimes to get it thru and once in a while i even unbolt the shifter so i can get in there to help it along with a coat hanger but it can be done and have done this almost countless times now

In a standard car i exit the tunnel before the shift rod coupler hole so to put me more in the battery tray area
david58

Post by david58 »

We sure are missing a lot of pics in this thread. :cry:
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
VW_Man_87

Re: snd wiring test

Post by VW_Man_87 »

desert guy can you desctribe how you switch the relay in this picture please, im not sure which one is switching the power to go from low to high beams

thanks
Jeremy
im in need of a new front clip for my 74 ghia, i dont care what year its from but i need one in order to fix my front end, can anyone help out?
Dale M.

Re: snd wiring test

Post by Dale M. »

Toggle switch wired to terminal 30 supplies 12 volts to power lights...
Toggle switch wired to terminal 85 controls high/low beam of headlights...

Also it would be better to use second relay to replace high current "toggle switch" connected to terminal 30 ....

Dale
"Fear The Government That Wants To Take Your Guns" - Thomas Jefferson
1970 "Kellison Sand Piper Roadster"