Waste not, want not - "free" stuff!

Bajas, Rails and Parts
Big Dave

Post by Big Dave »

twowheeletex wrote:this thread is amazing. I'm a 23 year old A1C in the air force, that means I am broke. thank you to all the people who have put things up, and to the post starter for the idea.
I'm a MSgt, and I'm still always broke :roll:
I don't always show my signature. But when I do, it's in this area.
Class 11 streeter

Post by Class 11 streeter »

deleted
Last edited by Class 11 streeter on Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So you think your project is taking forever eh? Well you've got nothing on me.....
CopperBaja

Post by CopperBaja »

nothing here.

OLD POST
Last edited by CopperBaja on Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
96 Pathfinder 4x4 - Family Offroader - 6" "Lift" (2" coil lift + 4" Sub-Frame Drop)
Class 11 streeter

Post by Class 11 streeter »

deleted
Last edited by Class 11 streeter on Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So you think your project is taking forever eh? Well you've got nothing on me.....
CopperBaja

Post by CopperBaja »

Class 11 streeter wrote:Just say Santee! My grandparents lived in El Cajon and I remember when Santee was just a few bars and trailer parks!
:lol: :roll:
To explain: I'm from Kentucky...it's my endearing term for my new home town. I love my neighborhood. ...wish I worked closer, but beggars can't be choosers...and also gives me the opportunity to ride my motorcycle 40 miles/day. :D

Haven't you heard the Mayor's quotes? "It's the La Jolla of East County!" ;)

Actually has come pretty far....with the new Town Center (aka Mall) and they are putting in a huge sports complex over on Cuyamaca.

Crazy, though....the northern side, they are building Million dollar homes. :shock:
96 Pathfinder 4x4 - Family Offroader - 6" "Lift" (2" coil lift + 4" Sub-Frame Drop)
twowheeletex

Post by twowheeletex »

bump

66 BJ front end, spindle to spindle, plus backing plates.
fusername

Post by fusername »

perfect set of low mileage 1600 P/Cs, light rust on the fins, came out of a show car that the owner gas washed. New rings and a quick hone, you could rescue that motor you put a rock thru.
give a man a watch and he'll allways know what time it is. give him two and he can never be sure again.

Things are rarely just crazy enough to work, but they're frequently just crazy enough to fail hilariously.
Joxracing

Post by Joxracing »

1600 p/c's?
findog78

PALM SPRINGS - TIV mock-up block

Post by findog78 »

Palm Springs/Indio area...
Looking for a mock-up longblock to try my hand at fabbing a Baja exhaust. Anybody have a junk TIV long block? Blown, frozen, cracked or bare heads and cylinders, what ever you may have to equal enough long block to mock up an exhaust.
fusername

Post by fusername »

std bore pistons and cylinders. I think that translates to 85.45.
give a man a watch and he'll allways know what time it is. give him two and he can never be sure again.

Things are rarely just crazy enough to work, but they're frequently just crazy enough to fail hilariously.
Joxracing

Post by Joxracing »

tuff_puff wrote:i have a block sitting in my garage, its missing one head, but has the dizzy, and i think even a carb on it. i will dig it out and take some pics. if nobody wants if i am just going to toss it,

from what i know about it. it is a 1600sp had a head blow. bottom end is good (from what i know) but cant vouch for that.
i got it because i needed a glan nut off the fly wheel.
What kind of dizzy is on it, any good?
hpw

Post by hpw »

Rookie question, but can you or someone else explain "dizzy" to me :oops:

Doesn't it have something to do with the ignition? Bosch Blue coil?[/quote]
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

hpw wrote:
Rookie question, but can you or someone else explain "dizzy" to me :oops:

Doesn't it have something to do with the ignition? Bosch Blue coil?
[/quote]

hpw, no biggie, dizzy is slang for distributer. Anytime you have questions just ask, that is what we are here for.
hpw

Post by hpw »

Leatherneck, thanks
Joxracing

Post by Joxracing »

do you know what kind of Dizzy it is?