Picked up new parts, trades?

Bajas, Rails and Parts
radiolotek

Picked up new parts, trades?

Post by radiolotek »

So I picked up a new distributor and some tires. Well I don't need most of the stuff (just the tires) I wanted to see if anyone has some stuff I Do need in trade. I was gonna post these in the classifieds too but figured I'd give my fellow off roaders first dibs. The pic with the rim is for the rims only. Keeping the tires. Unless someone trades me some tires too. Here's what I got.

Brand new Mallory Unilite aluminum distributor. Never used. The receipt in the box is from 09 and says $434 from the store.

And these rims. 4 lug, deep. Some surface rust from sitting on a car in the weather. Were brand new and never actually ran. So they're straight. lol
radiolotek

Re: Picked up new parts, trades?

Post by radiolotek »

I do need some front skinny rims that are wide 5 I would like to trade for the 4 lug rims, or a set of paddles on rims for these rims and tires. They are the 12.00x15 desert tracks. Also brand new, used on a car towed home 6 miles. If someone wants to rim swap I'm hoping to get a set to mostly match these I have on the rear.

For the distributor you tell me. I still need parts to do my 3x3 rear suspension (3x3's included) lol. Also need a set of shocks (want remote resi ) to fit the front of my buggy ( size to be determined thinking it's going to end up being 8" stroke ). Whatever combo of parts in these categories you think is fair.

If anyone wants either of these let me know what you got. I'll wait a week then put them on TOS.
radiolotek

Post by radiolotek »

Bump. Anyone interested at all?
marce1967

Post by marce1967 »

where are you located?
radiolotek

Post by radiolotek »

Reno,Nv