Project Part out

Bajas, Rails and Parts
TCoville

Project Part out

Post by TCoville »

So after many years I have decided I am not going to have time to return to my bug for quite awhile and have decided to part it out.

Current Listed:
Type 4 Case - $100.00
KB 96mm Pistons & 2.0L Cylinders - $200.00
002 3 Rib - SOLD LOCALLY
3x3 Eagle Performance Trailing Arms - $450.00
Eagle Performance Coilover Conversion - SOLD LOCALLY
930 csv kit - SOLD LOCALLY
Beard Seats - $375.00
Crow 5 point 3" Belts - $120.00
16" King Coilovers (Need rebuild, cosmetic damage) - SOLD LOCALLY
4x Springs (Need to get spring rates) - SOLD LOCALLY
Wheels/Tires - SOLD LOCALLY
Stockfront Beam with Bilsteins - $150.00

** Chassis - FREE with purchase of anything else, Would like to get the chassis out of the garage ASAP. I never had the title transferred and in the many years since I purchased the project have lost it. Not sure how difficult it would be to get this worked out but have owned the bug for 10 years.

Still going through and pricing stuff so let me know if you are interested in anything not listed from the pictures.

All prices OBO, interested in selling multiple items together for discount.

Part of all sales through STF will be donated to the site. Will figure out exact % tonight but am thinking 5%.

Better pictures of all items by request.

Located in Thousand Oaks, Ca.

Last edited by TCoville on Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TCoville

Re: Project Part out

Post by TCoville »

Oh also have a JD Squared Model 3 Bender with stand and 1.5" 6.5 Die set for edit: SOLD LOCALLY
Last edited by TCoville on Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

Hate to see this..
Steve Arndt

Post by Steve Arndt »

DTM shroud kit for sale?
TCoville

Post by TCoville »

Leatherneck wrote:Hate to see this..
Me too. Unfortunately I just don't foresee being able to work on it for a few more years and at this point I think it is going to make more sense to get a full tube chassis made when that time comes.
Steve Arndt wrote:DTM shroud kit for sale?
Yes I haven't price it out yet because they don't seem to be available any longer and I haven't been able to find any used examples for sale. I believe it was the highest/largest/top kit from when I purchased it and still have everything included. If you are interested send me a PM and we can discuss it. I believe I still have the invoice somewhere.

All the type 4 parts will eventually be listed but I am starting with the parts on the chassis since I am looking to get that out of my mom's garage asap.
danielzink

Post by danielzink »

TCoville wrote: Yes I haven't price it out yet because they don't seem to be available any longer and I haven't been able to find any used examples for sale. I believe it was the highest/largest/top kit from when I purchased it and still have everything included. If you are interested send me a PM and we can discuss it. I believe I still have the invoice somewhere.
Just an FYI.

New ones are available at: http://type4store.com/conversion-cooling-systems.html

Just to give a reference on "new pricing".

HTH.

Dan
65 Notch 2300cc Type4

EJ22 powered Rail

http://www.danielzink.com
TCoville

Post by TCoville »

danielzink wrote:
TCoville wrote: Yes I haven't price it out yet because they don't seem to be available any longer and I haven't been able to find any used examples for sale. I believe it was the highest/largest/top kit from when I purchased it and still have everything included. If you are interested send me a PM and we can discuss it. I believe I still have the invoice somewhere.
Just an FYI.

New ones are available at: http://type4store.com/conversion-cooling-systems.html

Just to give a reference on "new pricing".

HTH.

Dan
That helps a lot. Last time I looked his site was broken.

Tyler
TCoville

Post by TCoville »

Updated with latest. All prices are OBO so feel free to make offers.

Looking to get the chassis (pan/body/4-point cage) moved by next weekend so if you are interested please let me know.
STOICH

Post by STOICH »

I'm interested in the hood, if you still have it