street legal rail. 1600 DP, link pin, rebuilt transaxle

Bajas, Rails and Parts
luddite

street legal rail. 1600 DP, link pin, rebuilt transaxle

Post by luddite »

Found some pics finally... let's see if i remember how to post them... Nope :roll: :oops: :| . I'll give it a shot tomorrow from the laptop ibstead of the phone.
Leatherneck

Re: street legal rail. 1600 DP, link pin, rebuilt transaxle

Post by Leatherneck »

Make sure your pics aren't large, I use 640X480, decent size and doesn't use up as much room on STF. Need any help, ask. I use ResizeIt on my Iphone.
Clonebug

Post by Clonebug »

800x600 is the largest size you can post from a host site like Photobucket.
I set the upload size to that in the PB settings so all my pics are compatible.
Stripped66 wrote:The point wasn't to argue air temps with the current world record holder, but to dispel the claim that the K03 is wrapped up at 150 HP. It's not.
Ol'fogasaurus

Post by Ol'fogasaurus »

To place a picture from your computer either put text down then "enter" for the location of the picture. Look down below the post box and you will see "Options" and "Attachments". Click on Attachments and you will see a box saying "Add files". Go into your photos and choose/click on the picture(s) you want then you will get a box showing the file name, another box saying place in line and click on it. The picture should tell you if it is too big or is will place the URL (attachment=0]th(file name) type the ending where the cursers position is.

thJ71M6FDG.jpg
When all the files are added hit "Submit". You will get the picture and a "not viewed" yet but ignore that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.