The Dub Shop ECU - MaxSFI

Clonebug

Re: The Dub Shop ECU

Post by Clonebug »

Since the activation is ground based, I put the on/off switch on the shifter to break the ground path. That way I can turn it off when I don't have a computer hooked up. That switch trips a relay to break ground contact.

The switch on the clutch is a N/C switch that as soon as I push the clutch a little bit is active. I haven't launched with it yet but just tested it in the garage by holding the clutch in and revving it to the 4200 rpm set limit and hearing the spark cut work........Pure Giddiness........ :D :D :lol:
Stripped66 wrote:The point wasn't to argue air temps with the current world record holder, but to dispel the claim that the K03 is wrapped up at 150 HP. It's not.
raggdout63

Post by raggdout63 »

Mario I am currently working on getting a type 4 into my wifes squareback. It was previously a type 3 EFI setup with a megasquirt 1 brain. Im really interested in your new PNP setup. I do have a couple questions though. I will be running spark off the distributor for the time being, until I can figure out how I can get a crank signal. Can this be changed in your brain in the future? Also I'm unsure what spark I'm going to be running initially. Is this something that can be changed in the future as well?
MarioVelotta

Post by MarioVelotta »

raggdout63 wrote:I will be running spark off the distributor for the time being, until I can figure out how I can get a crank signal. Can this be changed in your brain in the future?

I'm unsure what spark I'm going to be running initially. Is this something that can be changed in the future as well?
Sorry for not getting back to this, I must have overlooked the notification. The simple answer is yes. All the ignition settings are jumper based. So you can run dizzy to crank trigger, single coil to sequential with just a few jumper settings. Also on the T3, since the original T3 trigger wheel creator has stopped making trigger wheels I can produce them. I emailed him just to make sure and he doesn't have a problem with it and doesn't plan to make more.
The Dub Shop
[email protected]
1600 ITB NA - 18sec
1600 Supercharged - 13psi - 15.40 @ 84.66mph
1600 Turbo - 185hp 250tq!! Going for 200
2276 Turbo - 15psi - 11.537 @ 115.74mph
Facebook-Tech-Store
volksbugly

Post by volksbugly »

MarioVelotta wrote: I emailed him just to make sure and he doesn't have a problem with it and doesn't plan to make more.
That right there is good business. :)
MarioVelotta

Post by MarioVelotta »

volksbugly wrote:
MarioVelotta wrote: I emailed him just to make sure and he doesn't have a problem with it and doesn't plan to make more.
That right there is good business. :)
I don't see a need to make something that is already available. Just being courteous :wink:
The Dub Shop
[email protected]
1600 ITB NA - 18sec
1600 Supercharged - 13psi - 15.40 @ 84.66mph
1600 Turbo - 185hp 250tq!! Going for 200
2276 Turbo - 15psi - 11.537 @ 115.74mph
Facebook-Tech-Store