TPS dot changed axis!

buildabiggerboxer

TPS dot changed axis!

Post by buildabiggerboxer »

:roll: what have i done? microsquirt v3 ignition only, wasserboxer 2.5, big cam, dual 48 dells, TPS, Blue dot now runs on the x axis in the spark table ! it was running normaly until i had a look around and a play in the settings..i'm sure i have returned it back to KPA ok and the TPS gauge in dash works fine and its calibrated. any ideas or input gentlemen?
buildabiggerboxer

Re: TPS dot changed axis!

Sorted gentlemen, switched it to alpha n, odd that it changed in the first place, but all ok now.
Piledriver

Post by Piledriver »

Always remember to "save as..." your MSQ early and often!
Addendum to Newtons first law:
zero vehicles on jackstands, square gets a fresh 090 and 1911, cabby gets a blower.
EZ3.6 Vanagon after that.(mounted, needs everything finished) then Creamsicle.
buildabiggerboxer

Thxs Pile, wise words so i did that today, im so bored now shes running clean, at least on light load so subject to a circuit test! 🤗.
so started planning and pulling out my required injection wiring etc for the popular GSXR 750 x 46mm TBs, launch control ready to instal but im sceptical of it,🤔 i may test with it but i like the discipin needed to get off the lights clean and read the grip available at the time, i know the sound of the required 2800 rpm with the trans pre loaded to squat point. one thing i cant see is calibrate IAT in TS tools, my bosch sensor reads 15° too high, tho it has coolant temp calibration spot on, i see default is GM IAT sensor. cheers.
Piledriver

Post by Piledriver »

There's a way to do it but you are going to have to hit the manual for that, I just run the GM sensors, my CLT sensor is securely ziptied to the side of a pushrod tube. :lol:
(open element, same as IAT, very fast response to hot airflow, tracks CHT very well with predictable RPM/airflow based offset)
Addendum to Newtons first law:
zero vehicles on jackstands, square gets a fresh 090 and 1911, cabby gets a blower.
EZ3.6 Vanagon after that.(mounted, needs everything finished) then Creamsicle.
MarioVelotta

Post by MarioVelotta »

Piledriver wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:18 pm Always remember to "save as..." your MSQ early and often!
This is gold :)
The Dub Shop
[email protected]
1600 ITB NA - 18sec
1600 Supercharged - 13psi - 15.40 @ 84.66mph
1600 Turbo - 185hp 250tq!! Going for 200
2276 Turbo - 15psi - 11.537 @ 115.74mph
Facebook-Tech-Store