We need a LOUNGE for offtopic stuff.

Marc

Re: We need a LOUNGE for offtopic stuff.

Post by Marc »

david58

Post by david58 »

It taint going to happen or it already would have.
Kelley

Post by Kelley »

SPAMMER!!!
tomppalaine

Post by tomppalaine »

Ol'fogasaurus

Post by Ol'fogasaurus »

How true... how true!

My black buggy started out that way... A Baja that a couple of other guys and I had bought that turned out to be pretty close to that picture. 2 layers of house carpet with some kind of glue that I fought with for several years until I used a certain type of primer that wrinkled it up (the glue was put on with a brush and you could see the brush marks when the primer was added and caused the glue to lift. We tore off the body and cut it up so it could be gotten rid of via. (probably not real legal too) a junk yard as it and the reusable parts were rusted out so bad to not be fixable also.

I had to replace the pan halves twice as the first pair were too thin to use on a glass buggy safely and that was just a start to all the work I have done on my black buggy also.

Lee
Ol'fogasaurus

Post by Ol'fogasaurus »

"pictures of tire footprint due to tire pressure changes"

Do a search using this (for some reason after my last computer update I can't copy some pix) and look for the high, normal and low pressure foot print a couple of them show.

One of the problems with the picture it doesn't show how the side wall flex affects, because of the tire pressure changes, the foot print as when turning or going around a corner one side of the tire can lift slightly (or more) and affect the pattern you see in some of the pictures.

Lee
david58

Post by david58 »

Ol'fogasaurus wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:09 am "pictures of tire footprint due to tire pressure changes"

Do a search using this (for some reason after my last computer update I can't copy some pix) and look for the high, normal and low pressure foot print a couple of them show.

One of the problems with the picture it doesn't show how the side wall flex affects, because of the tire pressure changes, the foot print as when turning or going around a corner one side of the tire can lift slightly (or more) and affect the pattern you see in some of the pictures.

Lee
I agree