***I need Wheel Spacers*****

You know, de-chromed, big Porsche rims, Brembos, etc.,... German Look rules!
jasonH

***I need Wheel Spacers*****

Post by jasonH »

Wanted: 1/2 inch or 15 mm wheel spacers for my new VW Jetta wheels. They're going on my '68 with drums redrilled with 5X100 studs in the drums. I need spacers that fit over the studs, then the wheel goes right on top of them. Who know's where I can get these? Otherwise, I need some Drums drilled for 5x100 that I can bolt some H&R spacers too. Who can help. I need this mod done/ complete ASAP. Email me. post here, any feed back. HELP. Thanks. It's time to get my ride lookin' the way she needs to. These wheels have been sitting in my garage way too long. What do you know? :twisted:
Superman

Post by Superman »

The BB code doesn't work in the subject so I edited it for you.

Try Topline Parts, www.toplineparts.com and if Jon doesn't have them he should be able to direct you in the right place. If not, try some advertisers on www.vwvortex.com that carry Golf/Jetta parts.
PHAT73VW

Post by PHAT73VW »

i can get you the wheelspacers bro. hit me up. :)
[email protected]
jh

Post by jh »

email me with some details. I'll hit you up for them. How soon can we line this up. I want to get these wheels on by the 1st week in October.

[email protected]
PHAT73VW

Post by PHAT73VW »

ill call my friend today and see how much and ill get them that day. they wont be expensive at all. Do you need 4 or 2? let me know and ill email you before SUNDAY.
ok?
jason h

Post by jason h »

I need 2, 1/2 inch or 15 mm spacers with a 5X100 pattern to fit over 12mm stud bolts; with enough clearance in the middle to slide over the axle nut. are these steel or aluminum. Let's do it. [email protected] or [email protected] thanks.

JASON