66 & 69 Karmann Ghia for sale

VW underneath a classic Italian body design.
Mad

66 & 69 Karmann Ghia for sale

Post by Mad »

I have a 66 2 door Sedan & a 69 convertable Karmann Ghia for sale. These were my Step-Father's, who recently passed. He had planned to restore them, but never got to it. They are in rough condition, but I feel with a lot of TLC, these classic cars could once again be someones dream car. My step-father purchased them in 1985 in running condion with visible body and interior damage. They both have been sitting in a shed ever since, the tires are flat and dry rotted, the bodies have damage but look repairable without too much rust. I am a collector of old Harleys and know how important it is to keep the old classics in the hands of the right people so that they do not end up recycled for metal. My step-father paid $500 for each back in 1985 and $500 each is all that I am asking for them in 2011. The titles have been signed over to my step-father, but he never transferred them to his name (Kansas titles are in the process of being put in my mothers name and may have them by July 22nd at the earliest). They are located in South East Kansas and will be sold for local pick-up only; you will need a flat bed to transport them. My name is Mark and the best way to reach me is @ 650-504-1408. I will be in Kansas until the 23rd of July to help my mom get these cars sold. Appriciate the help.

More pictures can be seen on the Bus Barn Forum under 66 & 69 Karman Ghia for sale (last updated 7-18-2011).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.