MadMike's 'Casper' 76 bug

With Turbo and Super charging you can create massive horsepower with vw motors.
Chip Birks

Re: My latest ride

Post by Chip Birks »

Driving in the rain on slicks! :shock: When are you gonna put that show car back on a race track? :D
petew

Post by petew »

Is "mist all over the decklid" a euphemism for "tyre smoke"? :D
madmike

Post by madmike »

everyone likes pic's,thanks
slicks are dot's but my nearest track is 250 miles away :lol: ,,luv to go but we only have one tow vehicle and it's her's for the horse trailering :roll: :lol:
this thing don't like to smoke the tires :roll: even with the line lock on it pushes the the locked front tires down the road :lol:
seal is holding so far :D
madmike

Post by madmike »

Took the wife & puppy for a ride in the Buggy dog don't like 'Boost' :cry: and wife said it's too LOUD :roll: :lol: now for a search for a cpl mufflers ,, yea the bug also is so loud I wear earplugs ,,but only with the windows up,, down not so loud :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rubenski

Post by rubenski »

Hahaaaa
Better to be blown than to suck!
madmike

Post by madmike »

ya I know, :lol: her's is excellent :shock: she can hear me even when I mumble :lol:
My Hearing is shot(tinnitus ,left ear bad ect.) I'm supposed to were Hearing aids :roll: but I don't :? :lol:
rubenski

Post by rubenski »

What did you say???
Better to be blown than to suck!
Ol'fogasaurus

Post by Ol'fogasaurus »

madmike wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:53 am ya I know, :lol: her's is excellent :shock: she can hear me even when I mumble :lol:
My Hearing is shot(tinnitus ,left ear bad ect.) I'm supposed to were Hearing aids :roll: but I don't :? :lol:
When I was a kid I was talking to one of the nearby neighbor men who's grandson I often played with when he was over. He was standing there with his arms folded on his chest so I imitated him and we looked good! We had been there for a while talking about something (he and his hatchet had just 86'd a couple of chickens for dinner) when his wife came out and started in on him about something. I was watching his reaction when I noticed a very, very small movement of his hand and arm (obviously practiced many times) while he was concentrating on what she had to say (… yeah, like you bet he was).

When she left I asked him: did you turn off your hearing aid? All I got out of him was a smirk :twisted: . That was 60+ years ago and I never forgot it :lol: :wink: .

According to my wife I am supposed to get a set myself but according to the Dr. some of the main problems I have hearing aids won't fix (like kid's and women's [and some men's] high pitched voices that will scramble my eggs. It's an off and on thing), very painful to say the least.

Lee
madmike

Post by madmike »

I hear that Lee :lol: :lol: :lol: on to other news the pulley seal collar didn't hold :cry: so now I'm trying some 'Gorilla Glue' :lol:
madmike

Post by madmike »

Been busy ,, haven't drove the bug :roll: went to start it and no fuel pump BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz :roll: :evil: (Black Holley)probably from the last rainy drive? so swapped for the 'Blue' from the Buggy ,,no testing it's now raining again :lol: :lol:
had to have some extra $ so I went back to 'WORK' :shock: :shock: :shock:
this is what I did 6 day a week 'Rebuilt automatic Transmissions this one is for an 1970ish chevy 4x4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
madmike

Post by madmike »

Gorilla glue held the pulley seal holder thingy in 8) 8) 8) even boosting :lol:
petew

Post by petew »

Lol. You're hilarious.

I'm enjoying your US summer. It's been 100 or above most days!
madmike

Post by madmike »

Thanks Pete, hope you & the wife are enjoying our sites :wink: 100*f in AZ is way diff then our Humid Mid-west 100*f :lol: :lol:
Ol'fogasaurus

Post by Ol'fogasaurus »

Good to see that you made it to the "states".

The same with the high humidity but somewhat lower temperatures' here in the west side of the mountains in the PNW. We are just finishing with a hot spell and the smoke from our wild fires and the Calif wild fires is not being blown in today... so far.

Lee
petew

Post by petew »

We're in Albuquerque tonight. Just had amazing Mexican dinner. 100f again today.