Dragster Trans/ gen questions

Do you like to go fast? Well get out of that stocker and build a hipo motor for your VW. Come here to talk with others who like to drive fast.
Marty

Post by Marty »

Yes chassis shop still has the motor plates.
I will take some measurements for you and post them up.
Hi-C

Post by Hi-C »

I would be in your debt unfortunately I don't have much money right now... at least till I move some stuff, thank you in advance
Hi-C

Post by Hi-C »

Update:
Ordered my plate from the chassis shop waiting on its arrival. After talking more measurements and looking things over I'm going to have to shorten the powerglide up to shorty length which isn't a problem. The problem is I still don't have enough room so we are going to add a four link kit on to the end of the frame rather than strech it out with tube. Then I plan on using a coil over with a pivot arm/anti-roll bar and placeing the springs next the sides of the trans.

At this point I need to sell or trade off the transaxle setup and I am wondering what something like this is worth. The place I purchased the car from wants it back but they wont give me a price and I don't want to get ripped off. Any ideas?
Marty

Post by Marty »

On second thought, I am not going to use this hub again, so if it will help you out, I will sell it along with the converter ring and flexplate.
Hi-C

Post by Hi-C »

Let me know how much e-mail me [email protected]
BFB

Re: Dragster Trans/ gen questions

Post by BFB »

The pictures in this thread seem to be missing and id assume no way of reviving this to be able to get them back?
AdminSteve
Site Admin

Re: Dragster Trans/ gen questions

Post by AdminSteve »

Unfortunately no they cant be recovered unless the original poster re-uploads them as they were hosted offsite.

AdminSteve 8)
S&S Aircooled Parts and Accessories
645 S State College Blvd, Unit E
Fullerton, CA 92831
www.ssaircooled.com
(714)886-7636 Phone