This forum is for any discussion related to Aircooled Technology, the DTM shroud and Massive TypeIV engines. You may read and search this forum, but you can not post to it.
I(personally) have taken a year break to get some new things developed, and tested... This is just month #2 of the year so LOOK OUT!
We are still doing just as many engines as ever, and my new program has let me get out of that loop a wee bit and venture into all kinds of new test work.
jake is there a list for them ? if so can i get on it i'll be needing a cam for the t4 powered 912, 1911cc. i should be home buy mid summer and len will be doing my heads for that mached combo .
thanks mike
It's what you learn after you know every thing that counts.
I will be starting a list in a few days.. I would like to get 20 customers to buy them at a discount and do some other real time testing as well before we sell them for retail.
We may make some oversized lifters, but its very dependant upon the quantities that are ordered. These have to be bought 20 sets at a time, unlike the ceramics.
MASSIVE TYPE IV wrote:I will be starting a list in a few days.. I would like to get 20 customers to buy them at a discount and do some other real time testing as well before we sell them for retail.
Sign me up. It's getting to be about time for me to buy the rest of the parts I need for my 2.0L.