Type I DTM- It's Perfected!!!!!
-
MASSIVE TYPE IV
- Posts: 20132
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2000 12:01 am
Type I DTM- It's Perfected!!!!!
You got it!!!
All 4 cylinders within 15 degrees of each other at WOT @ 4800 RPM for 40 minutes!!
Heads run around 300 most of the time... In our last series of tests in January the split of the cylinders was over 100 degrees!! A little playing around got these results today...
October 1, here we come!
All 4 cylinders within 15 degrees of each other at WOT @ 4800 RPM for 40 minutes!!
Heads run around 300 most of the time... In our last series of tests in January the split of the cylinders was over 100 degrees!! A little playing around got these results today...
October 1, here we come!
- speedy57tub
- Posts: 1259
- Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2001 12:01 am
-
Frozen Goat
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:51 pm
-
hedfurst
DTM
Awesome dude, this is a momentous occasion! I'm very excited for you (and for me
). I've been thinking about it, I need the nickies man!! Can't wait to hear more about the performance characteristics. Wish I could come Sunday, I would do it if I weren't stuck on call this weekend.
Hammer on bro!!!
Fred
PS The coupe is free of the mold!!
Hammer on bro!!!
Fred
PS The coupe is free of the mold!!
-
MASSIVE TYPE IV
- Posts: 20132
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2000 12:01 am
-
MASSIVE TYPE IV
- Posts: 20132
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2000 12:01 am
-
EASY RIDER
- Posts: 532
- Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:22 pm
-
mharney
- Posts: 3365
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2002 12:01 am
I have a couple of VDO CHT gauges, one on my stand and one in the car, so I will probably just use those on the stand, but I'd love to have a westach setup with the dual display - I might just do that instead if I can get one in time to run it in. Of course the real test will be running it in the car where I can put a load on it.
- 69bajakid
- Posts: 1207
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2001 1:01 am
-
MASSIVE TYPE IV
- Posts: 20132
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2000 12:01 am