Best Headliner?

Need help installing a stereo or other interior item? Come on in!
James Buchan

Post by James Buchan »

It's in and I am sold on the Sewfine stuff!

If you are near the lower mainland and want good interior work getahold of Brian (aka GhiaGuyz)

Derrick from NC

Post by Derrick from NC »

Behemoth wrote:doc you are 100% correct if you want custom interiors. I rented an apt. that was part of a trim shop and 2 apts, the owner lived in the other and you can absolutely get anything you want. And yes if he's good he will do alot of show car interiors. I have been in and around cars I never would have had the chance to be close to otherwise solely because of his expertise.

I've watched him do entire interiors in leather that costs as much as nicely restored bug and some embroidery designs and stitching that would give you a semi. But I've also seen him take interiors out, cut them up, layout the oe pieces on $1 a yard vynil and cut/sew new pieces that when installed looked better than any oe setup I'd seen.

Yes a good Trimmer can do any oe style setup but where he really excels is when you take him that Sewfine setup you love and he makes an exact replica in gray leather with the 8in. black leather iron cross inlaid in the back rest and the 12 in. one inlaid in the center of the backseat backrest. The leather dashpad for you guys with the newer dubs and the leather doorpanels and luggage cover for everyone.

Yes TMI and Sewfine are great if you want the same ole same ole but if you want unique find you a great Trimmer.

PS...All Trimmers are not good. Look at alot of their work to choose.
Where is this trimmer in NC located? I'm from Mooresville NC.
Derrick from NC

Post by Derrick from NC »

Behemoth wrote:doc you are 100% correct if you want custom interiors. I rented an apt. that was part of a trim shop and 2 apts, the owner lived in the other and you can absolutely get anything you want. And yes if he's good he will do alot of show car interiors.

Yes TMI and Sewfine are great if you want the same ole same ole but if you want unique find you a great Trimmer.

PS...All Trimmers are not good. Look at alot of their work to choose.
Where is this trimmer in NC located? I'm from Mooresville NC.