Turbo kit in a box !

With Turbo and Super charging you can create massive horsepower with vw motors.
FRNKNSTNGHIA
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:27 pm

Re: Turbo kit in a box !

Post by FRNKNSTNGHIA » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:29 pm

Trogdor... haha thats badass... havent seen that in forever... Strongbad either.... world class right there.... nice turbo bug by the way....

User avatar
MarioVelotta
Posts: 4068
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:01 am

Re: Turbo kit in a box !

Post by MarioVelotta » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:02 am

FRNKNSTNGHIA wrote:Trogdor... haha thats badass... havent seen that in forever... Strongbad either.... world class right there.... nice turbo bug by the way....
:mrgreen: Thanks :wink:
The Dub Shop
[email protected]
1600 ITB NA - 18sec
1600 Supercharged - 13psi - 15.40 @ 84.66mph
2276 Turbo - 15psi - 11.537 @ 115.74mph
1600 Turbo (Coming Soon :twisted: )
Facebook-Tech-Store

User avatar
CobraJet
Posts: 410
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:12 am

Re: Turbo kit in a box !

Post by CobraJet » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:36 pm

The T25 twin scroll turbo seems like an ideal low HP but fast spooling unit. Anyone else using it?

BTW, what vehicles do these come on as stock if I were searching for one in a boneyard?

Legallyfast
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:30 pm

Re: Turbo kit in a box !

Post by Legallyfast » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:14 am

Nice thread, great input.

User avatar
greggholmes
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2001 3:01 am

Re: Turbo kit in a box !

Post by greggholmes » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:27 am

i love seeing things like this, excellent job to all.

User avatar
FullFender
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:56 am

Re: Turbo kit in a box !

Post by FullFender » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:44 pm

CobraJet wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:36 pm
The T25 twin scroll turbo seems like an ideal low HP but fast spooling unit. Anyone else using it?

BTW, what vehicles do these come on as stock if I were searching for one in a boneyard?
Im not familiar with a twin scroll T25? Do you have a link? My T25/28 Hybrid spools by 2100, I cant imagine a twin scroll :shock:

User avatar
vwfye
Posts: 899
Joined: Sun May 21, 2000 2:01 am

Re: Turbo kit in a box !

Post by vwfye » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:47 pm

My newest version of a type 3 with a t3/4 and Weber 45 dcoe.
IMG_20190314_174543~2-778x780.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
CobraJet
Posts: 410
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:12 am

Re: Turbo kit in a box !

Post by CobraJet » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:14 pm

So what vehicles do these come on as stock equipment?

User avatar
Leatherneck
Moderator
Posts: 17032
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:47 pm

Re: Turbo kit in a box !

Post by Leatherneck » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:28 pm

CobraJet wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:14 pm
So what vehicles do these come on as stock equipment?
None, it’s all about what you want, how much $$ you want to spend and how fast you want to go.

Post Reply