MadMike's 'Casper' 76 bug

With Turbo and Super charging you can create massive horsepower with vw motors.
andy198712

Re: My latest ride

Post by andy198712 »

or that adapter could be pie cut? or one made as you were saying.... :)
madmike

Post by madmike »

Pie cut would be simple if it weren't made of 'Cast Iron" :lol:
Merry Christmas!
Clonebug

Post by Clonebug »

Here You go Mike.....this might work.

Stripped66 wrote:The point wasn't to argue air temps with the current world record holder, but to dispel the claim that the K03 is wrapped up at 150 HP. It's not.
madmike

Post by madmike »

Hey Art, I think that may work and will be faster then waiting on my 'welder' to fab one too.
Big thanks for the research :wink: :lol:
madmike

Post by madmike »

'Ordered' :wink:
madmike

Post by madmike »

all of our snow was gone (rained for two days and 40*+) until about 8am now 2" on the ground,, and still comin down wet heavy crap,,so I decided to finish Boost referencing the Demon carb, ended up using a piece of aluminum tubing, ,hope it's long enuff :lol:
tree's all bent down ,now we were without Power/electricity ,fired up the Gen. and we have a solar array too 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
madmike

Post by madmike »

Gusse were getting 12+" of snow by sunday night :lol: I may fire up the stove in the Garage and test fit my turbo? got the adapter from the link Art posted, :D
Clonebug

Post by Clonebug »

Forecast here calls for 3-5 inches snow and then the next day with 35 mph NE wind. Temps are supposed to dip down to 10* for the lows.
Should be just a blast.......literally...... :roll: :cry: :lol:
Stripped66 wrote:The point wasn't to argue air temps with the current world record holder, but to dispel the claim that the K03 is wrapped up at 150 HP. It's not.
buguy

Post by buguy »

Yuck! 80 degrees here! Usually barely 70 this time of year. I was just sweating outside in shorts taking down all the xmas lights!
madmike

Post by madmike »

Nice :lol: I'm old enough to be a 'snowbird' (fly down to fla. for the winter) but having a small farm it aint gonna happen,lol
weather wise we only got 4-5" so i'm not complaining :lol: I get up before the wife and stoke the stoves, it's 82* indoors :roll: :lol:
buguy

Post by buguy »

I wouldn't come here. There is too much traffic now. Wasn't bad 6-8 years ago, but now it's getting bad.
madmike

Post by madmike »

too many people down there, for me my nearest neighbor is over a mile away :lol:
Our little town is swapped with rally Cars this weekend is the "SnowDrift",, my son has won his class twice 2 wheel open and limited. so glad he's not racing this one, he's turboed now and the car is way to fast for ice&snow covered roads,I told him 'He's got nothing to prove' and even if he win's again he gets a small 'Medal' :roll: he may enter the U.P rally this summer? it cost over $2000 for ONE race,,$1200 just for entry fee :shock:
buguy

Post by buguy »

That would be fun though!
I understand though. This weekend is the 24 hours of Daytona here. There will be tons of people around. Actually this part of the year sucks for me here. We have this race, then next month is the Daytona 500, then March is bike week and the spring Rod run. So many people come here for that stuff it's silly. Can't go to a restaurant, traffic sucks, gas prices go up... Etc..
madmike

Post by madmike »

Good news my Welder is coming up from the Detroit area,for the Rally, bringing me a few "T" intakes i hope :wink:I'm not going to cut the one I have on the car now ,just in case this new Turbo doesn't work out :lol:
My welder didn't have time to whip anything up :? Said he'll ship them.
madmike

Post by madmike »

well 'Hibernation' is about over :roll: :lol:
We bought a newer Truck 2011 Tundra 8) It should look good pulling my Bug :lol: sold my small Honda generator,to a young man yesterday and he's got an awesome Fab shop a few miles away,,He really liked my Bug,,, gonna make my Water /meth system for me Cheap!!! :D :D :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.