1970 to 65 air ride project

buggin68hippi

1970 to 65 air ride project

Post by buggin68hippi »

whats up guys.. ive had this project for a while now.. i have a pandraggers bagged beam and limebug rear air ride kit.. there is no rust on the car.. its been garaged for well over 20 years.. stock 1600sp and trans.. was running fine before i took it out of the bug for the air ride install.. has a new carb as well.. i have all the parts for the car minus a front window.. i think my pops cracked it taking it out.. also have the stock beam and stuff.. i have 1965 OG front and rear fenders, hood, and decklid as well as 65 front and rear aprons... car has 8 spoke wheels with brand new tires (only been pushed around the garage) New battery to.. the bug has a metal roll up sunroof. door hinge side mirrors, and ice pick door handles.. i know im missing some stuff on this post but if you have any other question just shoot me a text and i can send pix or what ever else you need.. all numbers on the car are matching...

( IF YOU DONT WANT THE AIR RIDE AND JUST WANT THE BUG WE CAN WORK THAT OUT TO) LOCATED IN SOCAL, RIVERSIDE AREA TEXT IS BEST 951-990-4558
i have the original pink slip, 1 owner car.. perfect project to get started on.. pretty sure i have a carpet kit for it, all the rubber seals, headliner, door panels ect.. PRICED TO SELL QUICK! buy it and build it.. or buy it and part it out and make more money.. i would but dont have the time.. only selling because some opportunities came up that would help me if this sold.. so COME GET IT!!!! 3500$ !!! you cant beat that price! air ride alone was 2300 no including shipping...

text is best.. 951-990-4558, 3500$ takes it! pan is separated from the body right now to make it easier to install the air ride.. but i can easily bolt it back up to make transport easier..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
buggin68hippi

Re: 1970 to 65 air ride project

Post by buggin68hippi »

also may be willing to trade for a nice stand up table saw and sliding miter saw +cash depending.. other wood working tools to like routers, planers,jointers ect