REAR suspension un even

For road racing, autocrossing, or just taking that curve in style. Oh yea, and stopping!
GARRICK.CLARK1

Re: REAR suspension un even

Post by GARRICK.CLARK1 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:12 am

Thanks Lee ,I'll look into this. I don't think it is on the twist as the door gaps and the way close would be affected too surely . The gaps on this bug are all equal .

Ol'fogasaurus

Re: REAR suspension un even

Post by Ol'fogasaurus » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:09 am

GARRICK.CLARK1 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:12 am
Thanks Lee ,I'll look into this. I don't think it is on the twist as the door gaps and the way close would be affected too surely . The gaps on this bug are all equal .
I posted it only as another thing to think about; I was warned about checking the pan myself by someone who was in the business and by a couple of discover the problem). My black buggy pan was out of a Baja and it was badly rusted in the floors and a couple of other places in the body so it was also questionable to how it looked hence the advice I got. I did find and fix a problem or two that way.

Lee

And yes, I do have a small twist to the front beam but not enough, for where I ride, to make that much of a difference. I have to check but I think the blue buggy might have a small twist to the frame head also.