Berrien 2 seat longback for sale SOLD!!!

Bajas, Rails and Parts
schming

Berrien 2 seat longback for sale SOLD!!!

Post by schming »

Berrien longback 2 seater- 88.5" wheelbase-1600dp with Gene Berg full flow-Pertronix ignition-facet fuel pump-uni filter- type1 transaxle-CNC hydraulic pedals-Neal cutters- disc brakes-Warn 2500lb utility winch-Berretta rack & pinion-reinforced bj spindles that are lifted 4"-dual rear shocks-RCI 3" racing 5 point belts-etc.

I built this almost 15 years ago and had it to Hillsville twice and Wellsville no more than 10 times. It has been gone over this past winter and runs fine, shifts fine and stops fine. I have an inventory of extras that come with it as well.

Price: 4750.00 for members and if sold here I'll donate a three digit sum for the cause 8)

Here is the craiglist post: https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/snw/6876186917.html

Call or text for more info:

412-400-2059

Thanxs, John
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by schming on Sun May 12, 2019 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
schming

Re: Berrien 2 seat longback for sale SOLD!!!

Post by schming »

The Bugster has sold to a nice young fella with ample property to ride on.
I have not had the time to be vocal on this amazing forum.
However, in the near future I will be setting up and making room to get started on my Subaru powered '68 Beetle with Subarugears Transaxle aka "Stink-beetle" for reasons I'll disclose in the build thread asap.
Thanxs for all the info from this expanse of knowledge that helped me build, tune and troubleshoot the Bugster when necessary.
As stated I am contributing a three digit sum as the new owner is going to register here.

TTYL