No Dave...that was Paula Abdul. Back in her hot days!Big Dave wrote:Opposites attract.
That about all I remember
CopperBaja's Baja
- CopperBaja
- Posts: 5329
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:04 pm
Re: CopperBaja's Baja
96 Pathfinder 4x4 - Family Offroader - 6" "Lift" (2" coil lift + 4" Sub-Frame Drop)
- ntsqd
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:58 am
Re: CopperBaja's Baja
Ugh! The only class that I ever had with that kind of student count was "Survey of Marketing". For some strange reason I was the only Engineer in that class too.
Cross-threaded is tighter than Lock-tite
-
Ol'fogasaurus
- Posts: 17881
- Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:17 pm
Re: CopperBaja's Baja
ntsqd, did you get at least a minor in Business? Pretty much required where I worked.
Lee
Lee
- bajaherbie
- Posts: 9967
- Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:07 pm
Re: CopperBaja's Baja
just make sure your tutor has big....... hooters.
Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.
- CopperBaja
- Posts: 5329
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:04 pm
Re: CopperBaja's Baja
Then I'd be working on Wifey v.3.0.bajaherbie wrote:just make sure your tutor has big....... hooters.
96 Pathfinder 4x4 - Family Offroader - 6" "Lift" (2" coil lift + 4" Sub-Frame Drop)
- bajaherbie
- Posts: 9967
- Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:07 pm
Re: CopperBaja's Baja
i have been married to the same bi*ch i mean woman for for almost 26 years..... she is stuck with me.... 
Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.
- CopperBaja
- Posts: 5329
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:04 pm
Re: CopperBaja's Baja
I'm on my 2nd....and last....either way. 
96 Pathfinder 4x4 - Family Offroader - 6" "Lift" (2" coil lift + 4" Sub-Frame Drop)
- ntsqd
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:58 am
Re: CopperBaja's Baja
Nope, wanted nothing to do the Business College.Ol'fogasaurus wrote:ntsqd, did you get at least a minor in Business? Pretty much required where I worked.
Lee
Cross-threaded is tighter than Lock-tite
-
Ol'fogasaurus
- Posts: 17881
- Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:17 pm
Re: CopperBaja's Baja
I don't blame you but where I worked, if you didn't have it, your were required to get it within a set period of time or you were either gone or were going to go nowhere within the company. I picked up some bit and pieces of it in meetings which later came in handy; the one time I used some of it I had threats based on what I said (they later backed off when they found out that my suggestion [would have {I never did hear the final decision on it}] had made life easier for them and apologized profusely. Their reaction was a knee-jerk reaction to what required the additional thought).
Lee
Lee
- mikeadams
- Posts: 297
- Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:28 pm
Re: CopperBaja's Baja
Friggen physics. I hated it, was terrible at it, and just had a job interview where for an hour straight I had to pull formulas out of my head to try and convince an engineer I'm worthy to work for him.
- CopperBaja
- Posts: 5329
- Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:04 pm
Re: CopperBaja's Baja
Mike,
I thought you were a computer science major?
I thought you were a computer science major?
96 Pathfinder 4x4 - Family Offroader - 6" "Lift" (2" coil lift + 4" Sub-Frame Drop)
- ntsqd
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:58 am
Re: CopperBaja's Baja
One of my profs had the right idea. Who cares if you have the formula memorized, you can look it up more often than not. The issue is can you apply it correctly and work it correctly (no Integrating across Zero, that kind of thing).
Cross-threaded is tighter than Lock-tite
- mikeadams
- Posts: 297
- Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:28 pm
Re: CopperBaja's Baja
CopperBaja wrote:Mike,
I thought you were a computer science major?
I am, but for whatever reason CSUSM decided I needed a bunch of physics classes. I was one class short by design of the major of minoring in physics.. I'm not so great at math... that's why I was thrown for a loop when I got grilled last Friday..
- rickosuave1987
- Posts: 4640
- Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:15 pm
Re: CopperBaja's Baja
Those are the best kind of professors!ntsqd wrote:One of my profs had the right idea. Who cares if you have the formula memorized, you can look it up more often than not. The issue is can you apply it correctly and work it correctly (no Integrating across Zero, that kind of thing).
Copper, electricity and magnetism isn't too bad. That is the only physics class I got an A in...
Mike, What kind of job were you applying for?
Baja
HookIt
GK Electric & Suave Racing - Looking for sponsors!!
SuaveRacing FaceBook
Thank you to SuaveRacing Sponsors for your support!
HookIt
GK Electric & Suave Racing - Looking for sponsors!!
SuaveRacing FaceBook
Thank you to SuaveRacing Sponsors for your support!
- mikeadams
- Posts: 297
- Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:28 pm
Re: CopperBaja's Baja
Programming job for a government contractor. They landed a big job to build some kind of printer. Sorry Copper- your car in your thread seems to have died...rickosuave1987 wrote:Those are the best kind of professors!ntsqd wrote:One of my profs had the right idea. Who cares if you have the formula memorized, you can look it up more often than not. The issue is can you apply it correctly and work it correctly (no Integrating across Zero, that kind of thing).
Copper, electricity and magnetism isn't too bad. That is the only physics class I got an A in...
Mike, What kind of job were you applying for?