GOING IN DEEP
- Lotrat
- Posts: 4975
- Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:43 pm
Re: GOING IN DEEP
Geez, I never even got a ride. I can tell you guys that this baja looks better in person. Amazing attention to detail. Definitely something to be proud of building.
- bajaherbie
- Posts: 9967
- Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:07 pm
Re: GOING IN DEEP
Mmmmm, dog dish hubcaps.....
Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.
- TimS
- Posts: 5723
- Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:11 pm
Re: GOING IN DEEP
I'm going to buy a lottery ticket on the way to work, then I'll get back to you.
Don’t ever yield your gift of dream; Your knack for gumption, too. For “It’s the crazy ones that have all the fun," if dreamers yearn to do.
-
560
- Posts: 986
- Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:08 am
Re: GOING IN DEEP
We just bought a house so I guess I am out..................... Would rather have the car.
A lot less work and A bunch more fun.
Mike
A lot less work and A bunch more fun.
Mike
Jackpot motorsports
- Chillinintheoc
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:23 am
Re: GOING IN DEEP
Alright boy's,
I had a buyer from the UK and the deal did not go through, so the buggie is back up for sale.
She needs a new home so I can start my other project.
Come and pick it up for 50k....that is half of what I got into this thing
I had a buyer from the UK and the deal did not go through, so the buggie is back up for sale.
She needs a new home so I can start my other project.
Come and pick it up for 50k....that is half of what I got into this thing
Chillinintheoc wrote:Alright Boy's....It’s time for me to move onto another project.
The buggie is up for sale.
I have just about 100k invested and it is up for sale for 65k
It was featured in SandSport magazine and made it on the Front cover
Photo shoot with SandSport magazine
Putting in the Carpet
Out getting her dirty
With the new A-ARM Frontend
With the new Turbo charged LNF motor
-
560
- Posts: 986
- Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:08 am
Re: GOING IN DEEP
Showed the photos to my wife, she REALLY likes the car. But in the same breath says we do not have that kind of money to spend on a car.
You do have all of the proper paperwork in hand right?
Mike
You do have all of the proper paperwork in hand right?
Mike
Jackpot motorsports
- Chillinintheoc
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:23 am
Re: GOING IN DEEP
560 wrote:Showed the photos to my wife, she REALLY likes the car. But in the same breath says we do not have that kind of money to spend on a car.
You do have all of the proper paperwork in hand right? yep...got it in hand
Mike
- Hoodrich
- Posts: 499
- Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:38 pm
- Chillinintheoc
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:23 am
Re: GOING IN DEEP
The Buggie sold today....she has a new home
- CentralWAbaja
- Posts: 4291
- Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:05 pm
Re: GOING IN DEEP
Good deal! Thanks for sharing the ride with us all Jim
It is not Mickey Moused.....It's Desert Engineered!
- bajaherbie
- Posts: 9967
- Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:07 pm
Re: GOING IN DEEP
DDAAANG.......
Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.
- Lotrat
- Posts: 4975
- Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:43 pm
Re: GOING IN DEEP
You can drive mine if you ever need a fix... although it won't be as fast and nimble, nor will it turn any heads, or be as satisfying to your soul. You won't have the grunt of a big motor or the confidence from a finely tuned suspension. You will walk away with the scent of gasoline and burning oil on you. Congrats on the sale!
- bajaherbie
- Posts: 9967
- Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:07 pm
Re: GOING IN DEEP
LOL at 'rat...
Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.
-
Ol'fogasaurus
- Posts: 17881
- Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:17 pm
Re: GOING IN DEEP
Sorry to see it go but it sounds like you are happy. At least we can look back at the build and dream that we could do that.
Lee
Lee
Last edited by Ol'fogasaurus on Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
tikotiko
- Posts: 2904
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:50 am
Re: GOING IN DEEP
U built, drove, had it featured in a magazine, changed the suspension, sold it and I still havent finished mine im yelus. Thats jealous in mexican
I just wanna drive it that's it.






























