Subaru into bug info

Are you one of those confused people who can't make up their mind?
maurice
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:49 am

Subaru into bug info

Post by maurice »

Hey guys, new to the forum. I typed up sort of a guide on doing a subaru to bug conversion.
I'm not 100% finished with it, but feedback would be great. I plan to do a JDM turbo motor soon :)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12EQ ... cslist_api
Last edited by maurice on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
883
Posts: 384
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:06 pm

Re: Subaru on bug info

Post by 883 »

Nice chunk of info there. I'm sure it will help many that are thinking about doing this swap.

Thanks
No plan survives contact with the enemy.
maurice
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:49 am

Re: Subaru into bug info

Post by maurice »

Thanks for checking it out. I feel like I should post the whole thing on the forum instead of having a google doc link, but it won't get updated.
maurice
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:49 am

Re: Subaru into bug info

Post by maurice »

I put my info up on a site and included some videos on how to convert the wiring harness.

I'll keep updating info there if anyone is interested Subibug.com
Post Reply